Chapter 3

Around 8:27 Jayden's GTR pulls into my drive way. I walk over to the passenger seat. I slip into his nice car and put my seat belt on. "Why didn't Carly pick me up?" I ask.

"She said that she wanted to go earlier to help set up. Same with Jazz." He answers.

On the ride to the beach we talked and laughed, a lot.  Once we got there we both hopped out and headed to the party. There were a lot of people there at least 150. We walked over to our friends.

After catching up with our friends we all decided to swim. The guys already had on your swimming trunks so they just took off their shirts and the girls took up the shirts and shorts to reveal their bikinis.

I feel muscular arms around me my waist carrying me to the water "Jayden!" I yell because I am taken by surprise. He starts to walk me into the water till he are waist deep.

"Jayden stop! I can't swim!" I whimper.

"Sorry." she says sitting me down. I smirk and push him under the water.

"You really thought that I can't swim." I chuckle.

"How dare you!" he says picking me up and throwing me into the water.

I come out of the water and hear Carly yell my name.

"Hold on," I tell Jayden then walk out of the water to Carly. I feel someone looking at my back. I turn and yell at Jayden "Perv!". And we both laugh. I walk to Carly and she grabs my arm.

"Carly calm down what is it" I ask concerned.

"C-Connor asked me out! And I said yes!" She says blushing.

"Really!! That is great, you two are really cute together." I exclaimed.

"Really you think?!" She asked bitting her lips.

I nod "You should tell Jazz" I say and she runs off.

I jog back to the water to where Jayden is with the Luke and Oliver. "What was that about?" Jayden asked me as the guys walk away. I chuckle and tell him.

"Wow that's not like him," he answers. I look at him confused. "He believes in all that take time shit" he adds.

"Oh." I say.

A huge wave comes and crashes over top of my pushing me under the water. I start to struggle to get out of the water. Hands connect with my waist helping me out of the water. I come out gasping for air. I open my eyes and see Jayden looking at me concerned. "Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, yeah thanks." a smirk appears on his face.

"Here lets go up on the shore." he says wrapping his arm around my waist, which makes me blush.

We walk up to where we put our stuff and I grab my towel and wrap it around me. "Hey I'll be right back." he tells me and walks away towards the table with drinks. I grab my change of clothes and go to the bathrooms and change.

I check my phone until Jayden walks back over with two cups, one he gives me one and keeps one by himself. We start talking until we are interrupted by Carly. "Hey the rest of us are going to Carl's around 11 want to come?" She asked, Carl's is one of most popular places to go late at night. (It is a restaurant)

I glance at Jayden and he nods and shrugs "Yeah!" I say.

It is now about 11 so we decided to leave. I went with Jayden and then Carly and Jazz went in Carly's car and last the rest of the guys went in Connor's car.

We were talking and then we came to the subject of family. I tensed up a little. I tried holding back tears. "Hey you don't have to say anything." he comforts me. I nod and look out the window.

My hands rested on the center console that sits in between us. A warm grasp connects with my hand. I smile and glance at our hands then quickly looked away trying not to blush but fail.

When we arrive I see that everyone else is already there. We get out then go inside and get seated at one of the corner booths since there are so many people. Jayden and I sit next to each other then jazz is next to me then Oliver next to her and last Luke on the end. Next to Jayden is Connor than Carly and last is Devan on the other end.

After about 5 minutes our waiter comes. "Aww you guys are cute couples." She says referring to Carly and Connor who are holding hands on the table and then... ME AND JAYDEN.

"Oh um we aren't together!" I exclaimed.

"Oh well you two would still be really cute together." I just look down at the table.

"Anyway what would y'all like to eat?" She asked. Everyone orders their food, I just got a salad with grilled chicken, since that is my favorite thing to get here. We all eat and talk.

After we are done we leave. I get into the passenger seat of Jayden's car as we drive away. I am so tired I start to fall asleep in the car. And that is the last thing I remember.

I feel arms carrying me. I'm to tired to open my eyes so I don't. I am put onto a soft bed and then am covered my a big soft blanket. I force my eyes open and then see Jayden. He turns to leave but I caught his hand and then tell him "Stay please." I say very sleepily.

"Of course." he whispers. He moves to the other side of the bed taking of his shoes he climbs beside me and wraps his arm around my waist and lays his head on top of mine, my head is nestled in his chest.