Chapter 31

Christmas Day 

I wake up with the bright sunlight coming through the curtains. I roll over and and face my bad boy. He is still asleep, no surprise there. I lean and kiss the tip of his noses. He groans and tools his head so that it is buried in the pillow.

I laugh and glance at the clock it is 8:00. I narrow my eyes back on Jayden. 

I rest my chin on his shoulder and whisper in his ear, "Merry Christmas, babe." I giggle. He shifts his body so that he is rested on his back now instead on his stomach. 

"Merry Christmas, baby." He whispers back. 

He wraps his arms around me pushing me towards him so that I am on his side of the bed, pretty much. 

"This is the only way I want to wake up." Jayden say as he kisses my head. 

"No other way." I smile.

We wake up for the next, so we just stay in bed talking. 

"I don't want to get up." I pout. 

"I'm comfy." I add as I nested my head into him more. 

"I have no problem with that." he smirks, while running his fingertips up and down my arm. 

"This is why I love you," I laugh. "And so many more reasons." I add. I feel his smile widen.

"Your adorable." Jayden whispers in my ear, giving me shivers has his breath touched my ear.

"Can we just lay here all day?" I ask laughing, but there was I frown on my face, because I really didn't want to get up. 

"I don't mind that at all, if, I can kiss you to death." He smirks making me blush. 

"I wouldn't mind." I smile as he leans down to my lips, I gladly fill the gap.

He moves so that he is now laying on top of me, never unlocking lips. He deepens the kiss. Jayden moves my shirt up a bit so that part of my stomach is showing. He fingertips gently smooth over my skin sending chills up my spine. My back arches as I press my self against him more. Jayden moves his finger pads up and down my stomach, sending warm chills through my body.

Finally we pull back resting our head together. I keep my eyes close and smile while I bit my lip. 

"What did I tell you about that lip." Jayden whispers, still a bit breathless from earlier. 

"Oops." I say after I stop playing with my lip. One more light kiss appears upon my lips. 

"Forever." He says. 

"And always." I finish.

We walk down the stairs and I see my mother in the kitchen. 

"Hey mama!" I say releasing from Jayden's grasp. 

"Hey baby girl." she smiles. I get out two mug and pour some coffee in both, and the hazelnut creamer with sugar. I give one to Jayden and keep on for myself. 

"Thanks baby." he says taking the cup and giving me as kiss on the top of the head,making the grin on my face widen.

He wraps and arms around me as I lay my weight against him. 

"Where's Mike?" I ask taking a sip of from my mug. 

"Oh, in his in his room taking a shower." She answer getting up to also get a cup of coffee. I nod and sit down my cup. 

"I'll be right back." I say to both of them, pecking Jayden's cheek before I hurried up the stairs.

I walk down the hall way to Mike's room. I knock and hear a noise that say come in. I open the door to see my shirtless brother sitting on his bed on his phone. I run and jump beside him, than I tackle him. 

"Wow just like when we were little." he laughed as I moved away from him and he sits back up. 

"Ready to go down stairs?" He asked I nod. He stands up and grabs a shirt, throwing it over himself.

He starts to the door when I run and jump on his back, catching him off guard. Even though he was caught off guard he still caught me by hooking my legs. 

"What the hell are you doing?!" He says while he laughs at my childish actions. 

"I don't want to walk." I say in a lame way. He laughs and shakes his head. 

"Are you still five or something." He says re-positioning me on him back. 

"Yep!" I say with a bit of spunk.

We walk down stairs, still with me on Mike's back, he said I weighted almost nothing. He walks to the kitchen saying high to mom and Jayden. He sits me down and hands me off to Jayden who gladly takes me with open arms.

Now we are all siting in the living room about to open presents.

We exchanged presents, Jayden got my rose gold watch I've looking at for a while and tickets to an Orioles baseball game, since they are my favorite team except they are in Maryland. And I got him a watch also that he was looking at. We didn't even mean to both get each other the same thing. 

Our friends came over and stuff, to do the gift exchange thing.

Now it is about noon time. "I have one more present for you." Jayden whispers in my ear. He wraps his arms around my waist from behind since I am currently making lunch. I stop what I am doing and turn around with an arched eyebrow. 

"What?" I ask. 

"Tonight." he simply says, my eyes widen as I think about what his is taking about. 

"Not that." he laughs at my expression, that calmed me down. 

"But I wouldn't mind that." He smirks cheekily. My mouth drops. 

"Jayden!" I exclaim, playfully hitting his chest.

He catches me arm as I start to pull back my arm. He jerks me closer towards him, our noses almost touch. He plants his lips on me roughly but passionately. I wrap my arms around his neck and I go up on my tippy toes to get to his lips better. He continues to deepen the kiss. Slowly he lift me off the ground, never letting our lips get unconnected, and I wrap my legs around his torso. One of my hands wonders towards his hair as I start to play with his hair. He walks over to the counter, sitting me down on it, standing between my legs. He hands now come up to my face cupping my cheeks.

A voice interrupts out hot make out session. 

"Could you too stop sucking each other's faces or at least move to somewhere we don't eat?" I pull away embarrassed with bright red cheeks, since I know who it is, Mike. 

"Um.." I say trusting to explain the situation that he just walked in on. 

"You know I'm never going to get used to this right?" Mike says, I give him a confused look. 

"What?" I asked, not sure really what he meant. 

"My baby sister being in love, it is fucking weird." he says. I smile a bit at those words. 

"I'm 18, Mike." I sigh with a laugh. 

"Yeah but you will always be my baby sister." he points out.

He walks out of the kitchen as I look at Jayden in embarrassment. 

"You are adorable when your embarrassed." Jayden says making my blush even more.