Chapter 34

I wake up with the feeling of warm arm over me, snuggling me close. I smile and roll over to see a peacefully sleeping Jayden. Then I remember the events of last night and my grin widens. I kiss the tip of Jayden's nose, causing him to toss and turn a bit. I than kiss the tip of his nose than his lips. After a few seconds of kissing him, finally he starts to kiss back. He pulls me on top of him, never breaking the kiss.

"Good morning, beautiful." He whispers against my lips, making me giggle, as it tickled. 

"Good morning to you too." I laugh.

We sit there, just staring at each other, for the next few minutes. His finger tips roam up and down my arm, sending shivers down my spine. I start making circles on his chest. 

"I love you, Haven." Jayden says kissing the top of my head. 

"I'll love you forever no matter what happens." I respond, truthfully, kissing the tip of his nose.

I laid my head on to his chest as he started to play with my hair, soothing me. We stayed like that for a few minutes till Jayden's phone rang. He picked it up and answered. 

"Hey." he said through the the phone. 

"Yeah I'll be there in a bit." he says sounding a bit bored. He hung up with whoever was on the other end of the line.

"Who was that?" I asked raising my head off of his chest. 

"It was Connor. Since you and the girls are hanging out today, doing whatever you guys do, we are just going to hang out at Oliver's house since his parents are out of town." he says putting his phone on the bedside table. I totally forgot about hanging with the girls today. We were just going to have a girls night since we haven't had one in a while, we have all been so busy.

I nod and roll off of him as he sits up and starts to re-dress, just putting on his pajama pants since he has to get into the shower before he leaves. I did the same, putting on my undergarments and my shirt. I'm not going over to the Carly's till noon and it is only 10:00 right now.

Jayden went over to the bathroom to start to get ready. "How long are you going to take in there?" I ask since I want to take a shower and still have time to let my hair air dry. 

"Why don't you have to leave at like 12. It's only 10." He asked leaning on the door frame of the bathroom, looking sexy as hell, like normal. I told him that I wanted to hurry up and take a shower.

"I have an idea," Jayden smirks. I raise my eyebrow and get out of bed to walk over to him. "Let's just take one together," He says, still with a smirk on his face. He snakes a harm around my waist pulling me closer so that we are chest to chest, lips only a few inches from each other. "It could save water." he says, making me laugh.

"And since when were you so worried about that kind of stuff?" I asked, raising my eyebrow. 

He shrugged responded with. "I just want to get you in the shower with me." he smirks. I laughed at him.

"Slow down there tiger." I laughed, placing my hand on his chest. 

"Mmm.... I don't think that was what you were saying last night." He said coming closer towards me, as I try to hide my huge blush. 

"Jayden!!!" I exclaim hitting his chest, still with a huge blush arousing on my cheeks.

I try to turn around, with a grin on my face, placing my hands on my cheeks. He tighten his grip on my waist pulling me back towards him, so that my back was pressed against his chest. 

"You are the most adorable thing I've ever seen in my life." He whispers in my ear. I place my hands on his arms, that were placed around my waist.