Chapter 20

A week later

"They are so cute I gonna steal em'!" Carly says cuddling with on of the cats, Khloe. I laugh at her expression. I hear an knock on the front door. It must be Jayden coming back from hanging out with the guys all night. Last night we had a girls night and the guys had a guys night.

Jayden was really hesitant, but I finally convinced him. I jump up and walk over to the door. We stayed at Jayden's house last night because of the kittens. Sadly Jazz already left. I open the door to see just who I thought. 

"Hey babe" I say smiling. 

"Why didn't you just unlock the door with your key?" I add arching my eyebrows. 

"I forgot it." he pouts making me laugh. 

I stand on my tippy toes to reach his lip kissing them softly, interwinding fingers.

"Have I mentioned that I love you?" He questions playfully. 

"Once or twice." I smile. We walk back to where Carly is still with the kittens. 

"Where's Jasmine?" Jayden asked walking to the fridge getting a water. 

"She had to leave early because her mom needed her before school." Carly answers finally getting up from the ground, he nods in response.

"How was last night?" Carly asked. 

He shrugs, "Normal." he say opening the water bottle taking a sip. 

"Really 'normal'" Carly say raising an eyebrow. He nods. 

"Yeah, normal." he laughs. 

"Guys are annoying." Carly says rolling her eyes. I laugh at the two of them, making them glare at me.

"We have to leave for school." I remind them. 

"Carly is coming with us because Jazz was her ride." I say grabbing my bag, as they both sigh. 

"But she doesn't shut up." Jayden whines. 

"Oh shut up. Your supposed to be the bad boy with no feeling not the annoy guy that whines at everything." Carly snaps back. 

I laugh and say, "You too are five-year-olds!" they both glare at me. We all walk out of the house to the car. I know it seems like they hate each other but honestly I think that one of their favorite things to do is to annoy each other.

Finally we get to school, not that we live far from it. Monday's, I hate them like everyone else. We all get out and Carly leaves to get to a class early because she has to make something up in Chemistry. 

"Thanks for the ride Haven." Carly says before walking off. 

"Your thanking the wrong person!" Jayden yells to her while she is walking away. 

She turns walking backwards and yells, "Fuck you and thanks for the ride!" She yells laughing and continues walking. 

"That's Haven job!" he yells back at her making my mouth drop and Carly laugh.

Soon she walks out of sight. "Really?!" I say lamely. He smirks at me. I roll my eyes as we start to walk into the school. I walk in holding hands with Jayden and once again everyone has all of their eyes on us. Jessica is talking in her group of snobs when we walk in. She glances at me with dark eyes.

"I have to go to my locker." Jayden says kissing the side of my head before I talk. 

"Same. I will meet you at your locker." I say pecking his lips as we separated. I walk to my locker and get my stuff out. After I get my stuff I start toward Jayden's locker which is on the other side of the hallway. As I walk to his locker I see him going through something trying to ignore... Jessica, what a surprise.

I walk over closer, I can hear their voices now. "- Jessica leave me the fuck alone. I don't like you I never will. Get that into your fucking small brain." He insults now shutting his locker. I try my best not to laugh at the insult. I walk up to them putting my arm around his waist as he puts his arm over my shoulder. 

"Bye Jessica!" I say snarky as me start to walk away.

"God she is such a bitch!" I breath out making him laugh because I don't cuss that much. 

"Lets go they group is waiting for us." he say as we walk toward the back of the school. We always hang out here before school.

Finally almost the end of the day. My last two periods today are just first my free period and than I have study hall. Since I don't have any homework or anything like that I am just walking the halls waiting for the end of the day. I am walking looking at my phone when I bump into someone. 

"Oh sorry!" we both say. I look up to see Mason. We didn't talk at all after I snap at him.

I roll my eyes and walk around him but he catches my arm yanking me back to him making me yelp because he is hurting my arm. 

"Ow get the hu-" I am stopped by him pressing me against the wall pushing his lips on mine. I struggle and struggle to get out of his grasp. 

"What the hell is your problem!" I yell running from him once I am out of his grasp.

I run out of the school as fast as I can with a boot that is. I start towards the park. Jayden is in class so he won't get out for a while and wouldn't go looking for me anytime soon.

When Jayden called me to ask where I was I lied and said I left early because my mom really needed me and that I would be over soon.

Around 5 I start to walk to Jayden's house. He said he would pick me up but I decided to walk earlier so could get there early.

I take out my key to his house and walk in, running upstairs to his room, but first saying hi to the kittens. I walk into his room seeing him at his computer desk doing something and I hear his voice singing. 

"Or am I in love with the feeling." he sings, our song. He is so cute he still doesn't realize me because he has his headphones on. I sneak up behind him and swiftly wrap my arms around his neck, catching him if guard so he jumps.

"Fuck! You scared me." He groans taking off his headphones. He turns around to face me grabbing my waist and pulling me down on his lap. 

"When and how did you get here?" He asked. 

"I few minutes ago and I decided to walk." I say. Wrapping my arms around his neck. 

"Why didn't you just let me pick you up?" he asked. 

I shrug, "Felt like it." He nods kissing me.

For the rest of the night I get acted like that thing at school never happened, of course I am not going to tell Jayden. Apparently I did really good t acting because Jayden is really good at telling if something is wrong, and he couldn't.