Chapter 30

"Ready to go baby?" Jayden asked me, with bags in hand. We leave today and drive back to North Carolina. I put on my necklace on and nod picking up my bag. I make sure we have everything and than walk out of the hotel room.

Jayden loads up the trunk with our bags. We checked in with Rose and them before we left.

"I'm so tired" I yawn. We had to wake up at 6am because we got to get back home by 1. 

"You and me both." Jayden sighs, starting the car. We pull out of the parking lot and start home.

Five and a half hours later we pull up to Carly's house, to get the cats. We both get out the car and walk up to the front door. I knock on the door and wait for the door to open. Finally after a few seconds the door opens. Devan opens the door and I can see the rest of the group in the living room.

"Hey." Devan says with a smile. 

I smile back and respond, "Hey." I say and we walk in. We walk into the living rooms and I am engulfed in hugs from everyone. We all stir down and catch up on everything for a good half hour. Soon the cats run and jump on Jayden and our laps. Khloe on mine and Aria on Jayden's. 

"Hello princess." I say to both cats as they rub against me purring.

We left there about and hour later to go to my house. First we dropped the cats off at Jayden's. I get out the car and walk to the front door, opening it. I walk in and don't see anyone at first but than I walk into the living room and see my mother and... my brother!

Once Mike sees me he stands up with a smile on his face with open arms. I gladly take those open arms and jump into them, hugging him. 

"When did you get here?!" I asked, not letting go of him. 

"Early this morning I wanted to surprise you when you woke up but then I found out that you were in Florida." He laughs. Finally after a few seconds of hugging he sits me down.

He glances over my shoulder and nods to Jayden with a smile as Jayden does the same. 

"Good to see you two still together." Mike says and I nod. 

"Yep!" I say smiling at Jayden. My mother greets us with questions about the trip.

"Jayden can you and Mike Carry in the Christmas tree it is outside and to heavy to carry for me?" My mom asked, that both nod getting up and walking out side. My mom and I talk for a bit till the guys come back in with the tree. They secure it on the stand, fixing the branches.

"I'm gonna go get the Christmas stuff!" I say excitedly. This is why we came home early, so that we could decorate for Christmas. This is my favorite part of the season. I told my mom to not decorate without me.

I run downstairs to the basement. I walk over to the cross-base entrance, which is where we store all of the Christmas stuff. As I start to pull out the containers of Christmas stuff, a sudden voice comes to my ears. 

"Boo!" I hear a voice say, making me jump and let out a small scream. 

"I hate you so much!" I screech to Jayden. 

"You are so mean!" I add, placing a hand over my heart as I turn around. Jayden just laughs, a lot, at my expression. He continued to laugh at me as I glare at him. He places his hands on his knees for support as he finally calms down.

"Your reaction was absolutely priceless, princess." he laugh again. I cross my arms over my chest. 

"I hate you so much, you scared me so badly!" I say in a tone to make me sound mad.