NEW BOOK!!!!

Hello guys!!! I'm back with the news of my new book. It is called 'Final Chances'.

This title could and probably will be changed since the only reason for the wait of the book was cause I couldn't think of a title.

~Anyways here is the description(will also change possibly in the future cause it isn't a amazing description)~

DESCRIPTION:

Aria life has been challenge after challenge. Starting with simple things in elementary school all the way through high school. Now at the age of seventeen, now finished school, she has to encounter one more, seeing her father and living with him for the summer. It's 3 and a half years since him leaving her and her little brother, Elijah, with their mother after a life traumatizing event.

Then just to add to the already hectic summer living with two boys, one being one of her least favorite people, she had to add Ryder Stone to the mix.

With challenges, happiness, family, sadness, and romance Aria is just trying to survive the summer without heartbreak, well for Aria that isn't possible.
--------------------------------

Okay, well that is all I have for now!! Hopefully soon I can write some bonus chapters for this book so make sure to look out for those!

Okay love you guys, talk to your later!<3