Chapter 37

Jayden's POV(I knows surprise)

I arrived at the boys about an hour and a half ago. My phone rang in my pocket. I expected it to be Haven or my dad, but it was actually was Jasmine. I took my phone and walked into my the front room away from the boys and the noise. They are playing video games in the living room.

"Hello?" I ask making it sound like a question. 

"Are you with Haven?!" She asked in a worried tone. 

"No... Why? She should be there by now," I say starting to get worried. "Have you called her and her house phone yet?!" I continued.

"Yes idiot, we called her!" She says getting annoyed. 

"Well than where the hell is she!" I exclaim while pacing around the room. 

"I don't know that is why I called you!" she says.

I let out an annoyed groan. "Okay well I'm going to go and try to reach her." I say. 

"Okay tell us if you get anything." Jasmine says before I hang up.

I walk back into the living room to tell the guys that I am leaving and to get my jacket. "Hey guys I'm going now." I say not giving much detail. I don't feel like having them question me, I just want to find Haven and make sure that she is safe. They nod and then got back to their game. I quickly throw on my jacket and get in my car in a hurry.

I quickly pull out of the driveway and start to Haven's house. I grab my phone and quickly call Haven, no answer. "Damnit Haven." I mutter under my breath. I tried to call her three more times, still no answer. I let out an angry groan.

I reach Haven's house in about 10 minutes. I quickly get out of the car, almost tripping on the way out. I grab my lanyard which has all of my keys on it. Flipping through my keys I finally find the key to Hav's house. I unlock the door and charge in starting to search the house. 

"HAVEN!" I yell as I continue through the house. 

"Fuck! Where the hell is she!" I exclaim.

I swear if someone hurts her I will not think twice about killing them. This one girl means the world to me. If anyone takes her away from me I don't know what I would do.

I get back in my car, not really sure where I should go next. The only place that I can think of is the beach, she loves the beach. When I turn one the car the radio also turned on the the local news station. Why? I have no idea. For some reason I decided to keep it on.

News report- On the corner of Main and 5th street there was a car crash. The crash involved one man in his early 20s and one girl that looks about 18. The man was pronounced dead on contact. The girl is alive but we don't have word on what has happened to her. Looks as if the man kidnapped the girl, she was tied up and unconscious. The man has been identified as Carlos Green, the prisoner that broke out last summer.

"Shit!" I boom of anger. That little son of a bitch I hope in rots in hell. He fucking could have killed Haven. This is all my fault, why the hell did I not drive her to Carly's.

As quickly as possible I could I drove to the crash site. I see a bunch of flashing lights. I quickly run my towards the crash. A hand is placed on my chest, pushing me away. 

"Sir I'm sorry but you can't-" He starts but I cut him of. 

"No! That's my girlfriend I need to see her now!" I exclaim, trying to push past him to see Haven who is on a stretcher. 

"I'm sorry sir but you will have to see her at the hospital since you are not blood related or married." He tells me in a calm voice.

I madly walk away from the scene to my car. Once I get in my car, taking a lot of anger out on the steering wheel. I start towards the closest hospital.

About five minutes into the ride my phone rings. I answer it not really caring who it was. 

"Hello." I say still blowing off steam. 

"What the hell happened Jayden. Is my baby okay?! I just got a call from the hospital." I hear a worried Mrs. Bowers. I sigh. 

"I don't know. It was with Carlos, he- he kidnapped her..." I say in a weak voice, telling her the whole story, or well all I know.

I hear her sigh, I fucked up. 

"I'll be home as soon as possible. Please just watch my baby and make sure she is okay." she says, I can hear the tears in her eyes. I nod even though I know she doesn't see me. 

"Yeah... I'm so sorry, I am so-" I start to say but she cuts me off. 

"No Jayden, this is not your fault! You helped her you did not do this to her, do not put this on yourself." she reassures me. 

"Okay." I sighed. We hang up just as I pull up to the hospital.

I charge into the hospital's front desk. "Hello how may I help you?" a young nurse asked, way to happily for the moment. 

"Um... Haven Bowers." I say.

Her move over the keyboard as she typed in her name. "Mm.... Yes, she is on the third floor, room 472." she smiles. I give her a small nod as I hurry up the stairs, since they take less time.

Once I get to the right floor, I speed walk to Haven's room which was at the end of the hall. I walk into the hospital room and see her lifeless body on the bed. Her limp body and pale features make me just want to kiss the life back into her. Why did this have to happen tot her. She is the most selfless person that I know, she doesn't deserve this.

I walk over to the side of her bed, pulling over a chair, and grabbing her pale hand. Grasping it into my hand as if this is how I could bring her back right now. I wish I could give part of me to her to bring her back.

I talked to the doctor and he said that she would be in a coma for anywhere from one week to a month. AKA, to fucking long. A whole month without this special thing in my life, impossible.

I sit back down in the seat I was in when I first came in. Taking her hand again and laying my lips against it, giving it a long kiss. God I love this girl more than life itself.

Seriously, why her, out of anyone in the world, why her. A tear runs out of my right eye and down my cheek. I wipe it away quickly. I almost never cry, ever, but to just see the love of my life laying here, lifelessly. This kills me. I lay my forehead against our intertwined hands and let a few more tears fall.

A/N (Please read there is more info!!!)

Hey guys so I wanted to make sure you know that Haven is not dead, she is in a coma! So when Haven got knocked out last chapter it was Carlos who knocked her out. He tied her up and put her in the backseat of the car. When driving to their destination a truck hit them. Carlos got killed on contact Haven got put in a coma. She was still unconscious during the crash. So that is it, I just wanted to tell you this! Hope you enjoyed this book is almost over. There will be one more chapter and than an epilogue or two, not sure yet.