Chapter 6

Monday

Jayden picked me up today for school. "Hey!" I say walking out of my house. I walk to the garage as he responds with hey. I get my softball bag and all of that stuff since I have a game today. I carry my stuff to Jayden's trunk. He helps lift it up and puts it in the back next to his football stuff.

"You have to much stuff." he jokes.

I laugh and just say, "It's the life of a softball player." I then get in the car and we drive to school.

Once we get there we get out and all eyes are in us. And by all I mean all. I hate being center of attention, hate. Jayden just gets out and acts like nothing is wrong.  I walk to the back of the car and pull out my softball stuff. We walk up it he school together still with all of the eyes on us and mainly glares at me. "Just don't think about it" he whispered into my ear. I nod as we take our stuff to the sports supplies closet.

Finally it is lunch time which means the day is half over. I walk to the lunch room and go over to our table with the guys and girls. I sit down in between Jazz and Jayden.

"Hey!" they all say.

I respond with, "Where's your lunch?" Asked Carly.

"Oh, I'm not hungry my mom made a huge breakfast." I say waving her off.

"You should really eat something." Jayden said. I groan and take his Apple and take a bite.

"There, happy!" I laugh taking another bite. He chuckles as do the rest.

After much we all walk to class. Jayden and Devan are in my next class.

We walk in and all the girls glare at me and I just roll my eyes. We walk to the back and sit down, Jayden on my left and Devan on my right. Everyone is talking till the teacher walks in and then everything falls silent.

"Today we will be doing a project. You will work with the person beside you," I look at Jayden and smile and he does the same. "You will pick one historical event that happened in this state and then you will make a poster board about it," Everyone groans. "It will be due by the end of the week and you will be working on it during class this whole week. Okay you may begin." I turn my head to Jayden and we start to talk about what we will do.

Jayden looks over my shoulder and laughs. I quickly turn my head and see that Devan got paired with Jessica. We both laugh as Devan glares at us.

                After school

"Ready for the game?" Carly asked me in the dugout.

"Ready as ever!" I tell her. I look out in crowd and see the guys walking to the bleachers. They just finished football practice. The girls and I walk out to say hey. Carly runs to Connor and gives him a kiss, they are really cute together. We all talk before we got yo back to the dugout before the game.

"Good luck." Jayden smirks. "Thanks!" I say running to catch up with the girls.

The first inning I was not pitching because this game we where going to do a trick and put the 2nd pitcher in first than me second once the score gets close.

After the game, which was close 6-4, but we won. We had a team chat then we separated and headed home. Connor drove Carly and Jazz and Oliver. Than the other the rest of us Jayden drove home. We dropped the guys off first then me. He walked me up to the door after I put my stuff in the garage.

"Thanks for the ride." I say. He nods than speaks.

"So I know that I've only for like a week but I've never had a better week in my life. You helped me forgot all of the fucked up stuff in my life... You helped me in some twisted way. I know that is is so fucking lame but Haven will you go out with me?" he asked I look at him surprised and blushing.

"It wasn't lame." I whisper. I stand on my tip toes and kiss his lips. I smile in the middle of our kiss as does he.

"You never answered me." he says pulling away from our kiss but still our noses touched.

"Yes!" I say nodding kissing him again.

After he leaves I go to my room trying not to beam but it is impossible. I change and than lay in my comfy bed and let darkness cover me.