Chapter 35

Sexual content in chapter!!!!

1 month later

It been a full 24 hours since I have seen Jayden and he will not answer any calls, I'm scared. He left my house last night around 6:00. It was currently 8:30. He wasn't at school either. To make everything ten times better his phone is off. (Note the sarcasm)

"Hey babe it's just me. Again. I am worried so. Please answer my calls. I haven't seen or heard from you in over 24 hours. Love you, bye." I say ending my 9th voicemail today. He always answers me no matter what the situation is, why is he not answering me now?

I've talked to my two best friends and the guys, none of them know where he is. God where the hell is he!

You know what, I need to relax, maybe takes a bubble bath or something. He is fine Haven, calm down.

I walk into my bathroom and start a bath and add some bubbles. You are never to old to a have a nice bubble bath. Before I got in I sent one last text to Jayden, just in case.

I strip my clothes off of my body and step into the bath, laying down taking a deep breath. I just sat in the bath just thinking. I seem to do that a lot. I repeat the words, 'he is okay he will be here soon and he will be safe'.

My phone dings as I get a notification. I whip my head over I'm surprised i didn't get whiplash. He grab my phone and look at the front screen. Just a stupid notification from Instagram. Damn. Sitting down my phone I got back to what I was doing, thinking. I close my eyes and start to hum songs in my head and just try to relax.

Knock knock knock. 

"Haven?" I hear a voice from the other side of the door. I jump at he sudden sound of the voice. Jayden. 

"Jayden!?" I ask, just to make sure.

"Yeah baby, I right here," He say "I'll wait out here till you are done." He assures me. He voice is light as if he knew how much I was freaking out and that he felt bad for making me scared. Heck, I bet he did know that I was scared. He always does even if we aren't together.

I hear his foot step getting quieter as he is walking away. I quickly drain the bath and get dressed in about 2 minutes at most. I walk out and see Jayden on my bed. I run over and tackle him into the bed with a bear hug. He was taken by surprise but then wrapped his arms around me and snuggled me close to him.

"Where the hell were you I was worried sick. You didn't answer your phone either." I say not moving from my position, my head still buried into his chest. 

"I'm sorry baby I didn't mean to worry you." He whispered in my ear.

"Where the hell w-," I start to say as I lifted my head. 

"What the hell happened!?" I exclaim as I see that he has a busted eyebrow and a few bruises. He had a sorry look on his face. 

"Please tell me you didn't." I say with a creaky voice. Tears prick my eyes.

Before Jayden and I were together he did street fighting for two reasons. One, money (not that he needed it). Two, anger. He stopped about 2 months before we started dating. When he told me he promised to never to it again.

He didn't answer me, he had a defeated and sorry look on his face. He did. 

"You promised my Jayden you promised." I say with a small voice crack in the middle. I hate him fighting or getting hurt or anything like that.

I move off of his lap and start to the bathroom to get the first aid kit. I get it from under my sink and take it back out to my room. Jayden sat there with his head in his hands, he knows he messed up. Good, I hope that it shows him to never do it again.