Chapter 32

"Hey baby are you ready?" Jayden asked as I smoothed down my outfit as I looked at myself in the mirror one last time. (Outfit in pic)

"Yeah." I nod and advert my eyes to where Jayden is standing, and may I add he looked extremely hot. He was wearing dark pants with a black v-neck and his signature black leather jacket. 

"Well don't you look good." I say letting the tips of my mouth slide up.

"When don't I?" he smirks leaning against the wall. 

"Cocky bastard." I mumble with a smile laugh. I turn to grab my cardigan and feel arms wrap around my waist. 

"But I'm all yours." he whispers moving his head down towards my shoulder, kissing it softly. He slowly moves my to my neck, kissing his way up.

A smile appears on my face. I turn around so that I am facing him. I place a finger under his chin, making his head shoot up to look at me. A small smile appears upon his lips.

"What" I whisper after a few moments of him just staring at me. 

"Just staring at the most beautiful woman ever, that I call mine." he smiles. 

"Kiss up." I joke with a laugh. He pouts at me. 

"Am not!" he argues. I just laugh at his childishness as I slid on my cardigan.

We walk out to Jayden's car and slid in. 

"Where are you taking me?" I asked as we pulled out of my driveway. 

"Well first we are going to my dad's house." he said and I just rolled my eyes. 

"Yes I know that," I clarified, "I mean after that." I say.

"Well I guest that will be a surprise." he smirks. 

"But I ha-" I start but he cuts me off. 

"You hate surprises." he finishes my sentence and I just nod.

We drive for a little while before pulling up into Jayden's dad's house. We get out of the car and walk up it the porch. Jayden knocks on the door and than we wait for and answer. We hear footsteps rushing to the door. 

"It's so nice to see you two." Rose says making room for us to walk in.

About an hour later we ended up leaving to go to our date. We drive for around 30 minutes before stopping but a small forest. I give Jayden a questioning look and he just smirks. 

"Why are we here?" I asked looking around. 

"Surprise." be reminds and I just laughed and shook my head.

I walked over to my side of the car and opened the door helping me out of the car. 

"Why think you Mr. Hunter." I giggle stepping out of the car.

"Of course, Mrs. Bower." He says with a smirk. 

"Or future Mrs. Hunter." he says making me laugh. He takes my hand and we walk through the trees. Which was beautiful.

"Where are you taking me?!" I asked after we were walking for a few minutes. 

"I am taking you somewhere." He said, glancing at me than kept walking. I sigh.

After another 2 minutes of walking me end up in an area with no trees and the light from the moon showed. And at there was a cliff with the water underneath it. It was beautiful. 

"It's beautiful." I breath out, letting go of Jayden's hand, walking towards the water.

"Not as beautiful as the site I'm currently seeing." He said as I look back and saw him staring at me. I giggle and blush, walking back over to him. 

"Your so cheesy." I laugh. 

"But you love it."he responds.

We ate and talk for a good two hours at least. Currently we are laying on a blanket and  looking up at re stars since it is such a clear night out.

We headed home after another hour. "So did you like it?" Jayden asked grabbing my hand in his. 

"No.. I loved it. Can we come back one day?" I asked hopefully. 

"Of course." he smiles at me making me smile back.

We got back to Jayden's house around 11:00. We decided that we would just go to his house because it was closer and we were both very tired.

I put on one of his big shirts and cuddled in bed with him. 

"Thank you for tonight I loved it." I said to him. 

"Good." he said leaning in to fill the gap between our lips.

We put back breathless both smiling. 

"I love you so much Haven you have no idea." Jayden whispered. 

"I don't think that it is possible for you to love me more than I love you." I say, laughing a bit. 

"Impossible." he says smirking.

A/N 

Hey guys I'm back. I know that I said that I would only be gone for a week, and I was gone for a month.....oops... sorry. Anyways I will be updating this book again. I will only be updating 1-2 times a week since that main reason that I was gone was that I had a lot to do in school and still do so that is why I won't be able to update every other day like I used to. This chapter is very badly written so sorry i am just getting back into this and I wasn't excited to write this chapter but I have started to write the next one and I am actually excited to write that chapter. Anyways sorry for all of the rambling. 

Also I have been reading more books on Wattpad so if you have any books that you would like to recommend any books to me than I would love that. If you could lean more to the badboy book I would really like that. Just comment on this chapter or direct message me.