Chapter 36

I awake to the beautiful smell of french toast. My stomach growls, signalling that I need to go some food. I look over and see Jayden isn't there. I quickly slip on my undergarments than one of Jayden's flannel shirts that I kept once and didn't give back, it reaches just pass my underwear. After I get dressed, I head downstairs.

Once I enter the kitchen I see Jayden, his shirtless back facing me, by the stove. I sneak up behind him and snake my arms around his waist. 

"Morning Beautiful. Are you hungry?" He asked. He turns around and wraps his arms around me. 

"Starving!" I answer nodding my head.

He lets go of me and turned back round to make me breakfast, I went and sat down on one of the stools. He walks over to me with a plate french toast. He sat it down in front of me. 

"Thank you!" I smile giving him a small kiss before I start to eat and he went back to get his own plate, sitting next to me to start eating.

Once we finish eating and talking we put our dishes in the sink. Jayden is leaving round 5 to go to go see the guys and I will be leaving soon after that around 6 to go to see the girls. We went back up to my room to watch a movie or something.

Once we get in my room he asked, "Where are all of your movies?" he said while I was in my bathroom brushing my teeth and redoing my messy bun. 

"Um... In my closet." I say back, coming out of bathroom.

He starts to look in my closet at the stack of movies I have. 

"Since when do you play guitar?" he asked pulling out my guitar that I have had for many years, but never use. 

"I don't but my dad use to, he got me that guitar t the age 10 and then tried to teach me how to play. I refused to and said that I wasn't talented enough to play and could only sing." I answer laughing at myself. I was very annoying and stubborn child.

"Wow you were a stubborn child." He laughs with amusement. I nod, shaking my head at my 10 year old self. 

"Anyways, do you know how to play?" I asked.

"I used to after my brother died but I haven't in a few months, I only really remember how to play one song." he says as he lightly strums the string on the guitar. 

"Sing it!" I encourage, I am seriously obsessed with his singing. He shakes his head with a small smile crawling on his lips.

I frown and stick out my bottom lip, "Please." I beg. 

"Your really not helping me right now," he sighs as a small smile spread onto my face. "Ugh, fine" He says as my small smile turns into a full out smile.

He walks over and sits next to me. "Okay I only sing if you sing with me." He says as he tunes the guitar. I sigh "Fine." I say, honestly I just want him to sing.

Once he finishes tuning the guitar "Do you know the song Long Live the King by James Arthur?" he asked and I nodded. 

"It's one of my favorite songs." I respond.

A/N-On youtube look up 'Long Live the King by James Arthur' it is a really good song.

He starts to strum as we both start humming the song.

I'm getting tired of your disrespect. Well it's evident i'll always be the best. Whether or not your being serious or say in jest, I've got a light sense the right, you haven't passed your test. Yeah, I'm good with words and your fucking chronic. Forever second fiddle, you're tails, I'm sonic. Is this the baddest I can go? I can get much badder. I've been doing this since you were in your Huggies, hold your bladder. You've been studying me, wetting yourself, Cause your afraid when I'll rise, you'll be left on the shelf. Where you belong with the rest of the wannabes, Don't ever ask me to support you, you can never follow me.

I've been holding my tongue for a long while, Sat back, Watch you parade my style. Lock him in the prison for plagiarism, nobody wants to listen, chance dying, might as well kill him a pretender. To the crown, turn around, sit down, I'm the king. Long live the king. Long live the King. Long live the King. Long live the king.

Anything you can do I can do better. Even when she's soaked through, I can make her wetter. Stop try'na make me look bad so you can be taken seriously. What makes you think I give a fuck what people think of me. You disrespected me, now I'm obligated to destroy. Why would anyone go to war with men? Your just a boy. Nothin to write about so put your Barbie biro down. Save yourself embarrassment, fucking clown. You making moves cause be mollycoddled silver spoon. Your skills are average, good at copying, carrying a tune. All the gear, no idea, daddy's bank account. I when it comes to your abilities, small amount. When you compare it to what I can bring, it's minuscule. You're a pupil; I'm a teacher, go back to school. You have to be in possession of the limelight for me to come and take it from you, why don't you get it right?

I've been holding my tongue for a long while, Sat back, Watch you parade my style. Lock him in the prison for plagiarism, nobody wants to listen, chance dying, might as well kill him, a pretender. To the crown, turn around, sit down, I'm the king. Long live the king. Long live the king. Long live the king. Long live the king.

Long live the king. Long live he king. Long live the king. Long live the king.

I've been holding my tongue for a long while, sat back, watch you parade my style, lock him in the prison for plagiarism, no body wants to listen, chance dying, might as well kill him, the pretender. To the crown, turn around, sit down, I'm the king. Long live the king. Long live the king. Long live the king. Long live the king.

We finished the song both smiling. "I'm in love with your voice." I say pecking his lips. When I go and pull away from the kiss his hand cup my face and keep me close. 

"I'm in love with you." He smiles and gives me another long and passionate kiss.

"I love you so much." I whisper.

He laces our fingers together and kisses my knuckles. "You know one thing that I am really excited for?" Jayden asked. 

"What's that?" I ask, raising my eyebrow. 

"To put a ring on this finger." He says kissing my left ring finger. This comment made and uncontrollably smile. 

"It'll be waiting for you and only you." I smile with a small laugh. 

"It better be waiting only for me." He says playfully but also serious. It was adorable.

"Mmm... maybe there will be another person it could be waiting for.." I trail off, playfully, with a small smirk on my lips. He placed the guitar down and tackled me, making me squeal. Putting us in a position where he is hovering over me. 

"There better be only one person that is worthy of the finger and that is me." he says sternly, but still lightly. 

"I don't know, Paul Wesley is pretty hot. I would totally marry him if I could." I say trying to not laugh at his face as it morphs to start looking annoyed. 

He gives me an annoyed look. "Really," he says with an annoyed sounding voice, making me laugh and nod. "You actually scared me for a second I thought you were being serious. And if you weren't in my future, I don't know how horrible my life would be. Because you a literally my life. And I love you more then life itself." He finished as I looked at him in aw. 

"And I love you more than that if that is possible." I say, sealing it with a kiss.  

Finally we end up watching a movie till it was time to leave. First Jayden kissed me goodbye and left, then I started to get ready. I changed from my, or well Jayden's, flannel shirt into yoga pants and a hoodie. I grab the keys to my mom's car and my phone, my mom is in California for business trip and she left this morning. 

I walk out of the house and turn around to lock the door, then everything went black....

A/N 

Hey guys I hope you liked this chapter. So the song Long Live the King by James Arthur is a song mentioned in the book Saving Everest, also on wattpad. (if you haven't read the story I highly recommend you read it) After I heard it once and I just fell in love with it, so that is why I put it in the chapter.