Epilogue

4 years later

"Finally we are done!" I exclaim, throwing myself onto the couch. We finally finished moving back home to North Carolina.

After high school Jayden and I both got excepted to Auburn University in Alabama.  I played for the schools softball team as the main pitcher and majored in Psychology. Jayden played for the football team as as starting wide receiver and majored in finance. Even with our very busy schedules we had part time jobs just to pay for basic needs and our apartment. We both had a job at Jayden's dad business at the Alabama area. We lived there for 4 years and just moved back today.

Jayden broke me out of thought by talking. "Babe I think my dad and them are coming over just to see us and stuff." He says sitting down by my feet. I nod and smile, we haven't seen them in like a month and a half so it should be fun to catch up.

About an half hour later the doorbell rings.

"Got it." I yell walking to the door. I open it to see Aaron, Rose, and Hailey all with smiles. Hailey runs into my arms as she gives me a bear hug.

"Hey Hails!" I say hugging her back. I can't believe she id already seven.

When I put her down and as he runs to somewhere. I greet Aaron and Rose. I hear Hailey shriek.

"Jayden!" she exclaims loudly. She runs into is arms as he scoops her up and they hug. The connection that they have is heart warming.

Rose pulled me aside to ask if I could babysit on Friday, which is tomorrow, because apparently Aaron, her, and Jayden are going out for dinner for something special. I didn't ask questions I just agreed. After that we just all gathered outback by the lake. Yes, we got house on a lake because if my childhood home.

          THE NEXT DAY

I wake up the next day sore from moving. I groan and roll over bumping into something, well someone, Jayden. Last night I went to bed really early, like 9, I think. Jayden must of climbed in next to me sometime last night. I open my eyes and see a sound asleep Jayden. I kiss his cheek and grinned, I love this guy with everything I have.

I get up and and walk to the bathroom to take a shower. I start the water and strip my clothes. I hop in the shower and let the warm water run over my sore body. I washed my body and my hair. I hear the bathroom door open and close. I know it's just Jayden.

I peek my head outside of the shower so that just my head is seen and the shower curtain is covering me.

"Babe can you hand me my towel please?" I say with a small smile. He turns around and walked to the door to grab my towel walking back over to me. When he went to give it to me he yanked it back at the last second before I could get it.

I glare at him "What?" I say annoyed. He smirked.

"I want a kiss first." he says. I raise my eyebrow, he is so annoying. I quickly peck his lips.

"Okay now give me the towel." I demand.

"That wasn't even a kiss." I starts to complain. I quickly grab the towel before he realizes it. I wrap the towel around my body and step out of the shower.

"What time do you have to pick up Hails?" He asked.

"Umm... she gets out of school at like 3 and so I will leave here at like 2:30. Also we need to finish unpacking." I remind him. He nods and comes closer to me, wrapping his arms around my waist from behind.

"I love you." he reminds me as he buries his head in my neck and lightly kisses the skin.

"Forever and always." I complete. I don't know how or when this became or thing but it just happened when we started dating.