Chapter 4

I wake up and feel a heavy weight on my waist. My eyes flutter open and I see an arm around me. Not just any arm, Jayden's. Wait what happened last night? Than I slowly start to remember.

I feel wrestling behind me. I shift my body over to peacefully sleeping Jayden. I smile and feel his even breathing as his sleeps.

I snap out of what ever I am in a realize this is real, I am in bed with Jayden Hunter. Why does this not feel wrong, this feels the total opposite, it feels right.

"So how long are you going to be staring?" Jayden smirks still with his eyes close.

I jump in surprise. "I-I thought that you where asleep. Sorry." I say ashamed.

"Don't be." he says, finally opening his eyes. He stares at my green eyes as I stare at his blue gray ones.

I blush. "Your cute when you blush." he tells me still with a smirk on his face as his hand cups my face and his thumb runs over my cheek. Him saying this just makes me blush more. He laughs at me and I join laughing at myself.

After a few minutes of talking and waking up we finally get up. He gets up and leaves, I think going to his room. I look around the room and she plain white everything. I guess this is the guess room.

I smile and walk to the bathroom that is connected To the bedroom. I slash water into my face to wake me up all the way. I glance at the clock on the nightstand and it says 8:36. I hear a knock on the  door than see Jayden walk in to the room.

"Are you hungry?" He asks.

"Umm yeah a little." I respond. He waves his hand telling me to follow him. We walk down stairs to where the kitchen is.

I look in the kitchen and see Carly, Jazz, Connor, and Luke in the kitchen laughing and making breakfast. I look over and see Oliver and Devan sitting over by on the two chairs that are by the island. When they see us everything goes silent.

"Was last night fun for you two?" Luke smirks. I roll my eyes.

"Nothing happened!" I tell him.

"Mmm." he murmurs.

"Nothing happened we just slept." Jayden assures and I nod in agreement.

"Whatever." Luke gives up.

"Hey!" I say walking over to where the girls are which is by the stove making breakfast sandwiches.

"Hey. Sooo... You and Jayden?!" Jazz says with excitement.

"No!!" I protest.

"Oh don't act like you didn't like sleeping with him!" Carly giggles.

I blush "Shut up!" I screech.

After we all ate I ran upstairs and got my phone. I check it and see my mom tried to text and call me many times.

"Shit!" I say under my breath. I quickly call her to assure her that I am okay.

She picks up after a ring and a half. "Oh my god are you okay!" She yells through the phone.

"Yeah mom sorry I crashed at a friends house." I tell her.

"Oh thank God  I thought something happened to you!" She breaths out.

"Nope I'm good. I will be home in a little. Love you bye" I tell her and she says love you than we hang up.

I run back downstairs and see everyone's sitting in the living room. I walk over to where Jayden is and sit next to him and add into the conversation they were having.

"Hey can you take me home in like an hour or two?" I ask Jayden while everyone is talking.

"Yeah." he answers. I smile at him and nod.

Once I got home I see that my mom is not home she must be at work. "You wanna come in?" I question Jayden.

"I'd love too" he says as we both get out of the car.

I live on the water in a medium sized house with 3 bedrooms, 2 and a half baths. We walk inside and I drop my house keys in the kitchen table. I look at the note on the fridge which reads:

Haven,
I am at work till 6 the I have something to do after that. I will be home around 9, hopefully.

I smile at the note than walk outside to where Jayden is standing looking at the water at the end of the dock.

"Hey." I say walking to where he is.

"Hey." he says back taking his hands out of his pockets.

"I'm going to go change." I tell him.

"Okay." he answers still looking over the water.

I run upstairs and change into some black leggings with a t-shirt.  I hear my phone go off I walk to my side table and look at the text that is from Benson. He is the manager of a local café.

Are you still on for tonight?~Benson

The text reads. I sigh and text back 'yes'. Tonight is the night I preform at the cafe. Yes I sing. Once I am done texting him back I walk downstairs and see Jayden on his phone sitting in the couch.

I text Carly to remind her that she need to drive me the the cafe. She texts me back and says she can't. I groan, and apparently loudly and Jayden hears.

"What was that for?" He chuckles at me.

"I have to get to the cafe tonight and Carly can't take me and it is like a 30 minute walk." I sigh playing with my fingers.

"I can take you. Why do you have to go so badly?" He asked.

"Umm.. I have to study." I lie. I don't know why but I don't want to tell him I sing. He gives me a look that says 'give me the truth'.

"Ugh fine I have a proformance there tonight." I say still looking at my hand while they pay with each other.

"What for?" He asked.

"Singing." I murmur.

"You sing?!" He says surprised. I nod.

We talk for a little and the it is already 5 am I need to be at the cafe at 6.

"We need to leave." I tell him getting up and grabbing my stuff. He does the same and we walk to his car and head to the cafe.