Chapter 11

1 month later

"Run, run, run" Everyone in the stands yelled. Right now the girls and I are at the the guys football game. Jayden and I got back together and have been going strong since than.

This game is one of the most important games of the season. If we win this than we go to the championships. After championships is finally baseball season, I'm so excited.

The other team was winning by a touchdown but than Connor tied it up. Now we are in over time, this is so stressful. The crowd is whooping and cheering. Devan, our quarterback has the ball and the only wide receiver open is Oliver. Right as the other player goes to tackle him he chucks the ball at Oliver. Oliver runs as fast as he can to get to the line.

Once his foot passes the line the whole crowd stands up cheering. The girls and I run down to the gate that is separating us from our boyfriends. Oliver finally asked out Jasmine last week.

We stand on the side waiting for the guys. Soon the security opens the gate and people start to crowd onto the field, including us. I run towards Jayden when I spot him. This game he got 2 touchdowns. "Great game babe!" I yell over all of the noises crowd. 

"Thanks baby." he says pecking my lips.

We walk over to where the group is. I give Oliver a quick hug before moving back to Jayden's grasp. We all drove back to my place to just hung out.

"So tomorrow!" Carly says excitedly. 

I shake my head "No!" I whine. 

"Come on, you only turn 18 once. Your going to be and official adult!" She cheers. 

Yep. Tomorrow's my birthday. 

"Let's make something clear, you are not throwing me a birthday party!" I say to everyone, mainly Carly, they all just roll their eyes.

Once everyone leaves, Jayden and I go to his house. My mom has a night shift and I don't want to be home alone so I am going to go to Jayden's.

When we get to his house we were both really tired. We walked into his house and kicked off of our shoes. We than walked up the stairs to his bedroom. I change into one of Jayden's over sized tee shirts. I than climb into his bed, pulling the blanket over me. Jayden changes into sweat pants and no shirt. He climbs into the bed behind me, pulling me closer to him.

I turn my body so that I am facing him. His arm is wrapped around my waist and my hands are cupping his face, our noses touch. He smirks at me, making me giggle. 

"Your so cute!" he smiles. 

"I know I am!" I joke.

In one swift motion we shift to where he is now on top of me, pinning me down on the bed. I whimper, making Jayden laugh. He lifts my shirt so that my flat stomach is showing. Since I only was only wearing his big tee shirt, my panties were also showing, but the blanket was covering the bottom half of me, the waist down.

He starts to lean down to my lips, but then starts tickling me! One thing I hate is being tickled and he knows that. I squirm in my spot, trying to keep a serious face but fail. I grab his wrist, trying to make him stop, but fail again. He laughs in amusement making me scowl at him. 

"Stop!' I whine still laughing. 

"You have to kiss me first." he bets with a smirk on his face. My mouths drops.

"Never!" I giggle. 

"Bad choice." he whispers and picks up his pace on my skin, tickling me more.

After a few more moments of him tickling me, I finally surrender. 

"Okay, okay! I will kiss you." I manage to get out before he stops tickling me. 

"Good." he murmurs leaning closer to me. His lips connect with mine, softly. We both smile in the middle of our kiss. He bit my lip asking for entrance, which I gladly allow. Our tongues fight for leadership and of course his manages to win.

After our hot make-out session ends we both pull away, breathless. I smile as he rolls off of me back to his spot. I lay my head on his chest.

"Haven?" he whispers. I shift my head to that I am facing him, my chin propped upon his chest. 

"Yeah." I answer in a light tone. 

"Can I ask you something." he asked, keeping his tone low. 

I nod and answer with, "Yeah of course anything." I respond. 

"I have never met anyone before that I though I would ever say this to. You make me crazy and I'm not sure if it is good or not because I'm not used to this feeling, but," He stops, making my mind go crazy. "Haven, I love you so much." He speaks, leaving me speechless. 

I frown, "I wanted to be the first on to say it." we chuckle at my words. I lay my head back on his chest before saying. 

"I love you too." He kisses my forehead before turning the light off. We lay there till we fall asleep.