prank goes wrong.

He watched her, as she stayed late at the station she DJ'd at. He watched her, but she didn't know he did. She had set the line to the calls, and her workmate, Chase, stepped out for a cigarette.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He failed to see the approaching figure, and as he turns to face the figure, he is slammed with a blade, knocking him on the floor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He had been gone a good twenty minutes, enough time to play almost five songs, and she sets the music to play automatically, as she gets up from her station.

Stepping in the hall, she peeks around, seeing nothing...

No one.

"Chase? I want to go on break". She sees no sign of him. "Chase"!

She sees the 'record room' door cracked, and peeks in to see a figure in the corner, holding a body...but not just any body... Chase's body.

She freezes, as the figure looks at her, he rushes after her.

As she runs in sheer terror, exiting through the fire exit. Chase gets up laughing.

They had rigged the door, And she tried to open the fire exit door, but it doesn't budge, so she bolts back toward the front, only for him to cut off her path.

She screams again, and sideshots down the fire escape stairs, and nearly stumbles, as she sprints down the staircase.

She sees the exit, almost there. But then he again cuts her off. She only screams again, and runs back up the staircase, and as she nears the door she entered through to the stairs, his face appears into the window, and she quickly runs further up. She runs up two more flights, almost staggering, and exits out into the roof.

She slams the door shut, and searches for a way down. The only thing she sees is a fire exit stairway but there's no way she can get past the metal bar, leading off the fire escape.

She's trapped.

She hears the door open, and looks to see him standing in the dim 'exit' sign. The glow sends a ominous sinister glow on the mask.

"Please"... She pleads, backing up slowly. 'don't hurt me". She backs up slowly, mascara running down her eyes, blurring her vision.

He lunges...

She screams, and staggers back against the rooftop ledge, losing her balance, and falls.

She freefalls the six stories, and land's on the hard cement below. In total shock, and panic, he stared down at her, and his friends join his side. He can't believe What just happened. His friend just died, and it was his fault.

The prank had gone horribly wrong!