Reece's turn.

Reece sat at home, flipping channels. He tried to grab sense of why Nina left without saying anything. He thought his actions might have been pretty fast paced, and pushy. But he didn't think It to be that over bearing.

He got up And walked into the kitchen, and took a bag of popcorn from the cabinet.

Popping the microwave door open, he places the Brown bag of corn seeds, and set the timer, the bag said to cook it on. He also went to the refrigerator, and pulled out a bottle of 'pure leaf' tea.

As He does this, he hears the T.V flip off. And he slowly enters the living room. And as he reaches for the remote, someone leaps atop of him.

Out of reaction, Reece begins to punch, and kick. Until he heard a familiar voice.

"Reece, its just me". Reece looks up to see Trenton smiling down at him.

"Asshole". Reece crawls out from under him.

"I thought you liked it when I was on top"? He was obviously drunk.

"Trenton, stop! It was a one time thing, and I was drunk".

"You said you liked it". Trenton said back.

"Look. I like you. But I like you as a friend. I was drunk, and it was a mistake. But I'm not gay".

"Well, I was hoping to change your mind". He runs Reece's inner theigh, but Reece slaps his hand away.

"Enough Trenton". He sees him stagger. Trenton smiles smugly. "Maybe I can still change you're mind". He tries to grab Reece's crotch, and Reece pulls away.

"Stop! Lets get you to bed". He leads Trenton to the stairs, and walks him up to a bedroom. He walks him to the bed, and helps him lay down. Trenton still has a smirk on his face.

"What"? Reece asked.

"There's still room for one more". Trenton pats the bed.

"Stop. Get some rest". He tucks Trenton in, and leaves the room.

He walks down the stairs, and returns to the living room. Then turns the T.V back on, and smells the popcorn burning.

"Oh shit"! He runs to the kitchen, and rounds the corner, only to see the bag on the floor, with burnt popcorn all over the tile.

"What the"?...

He turns to see a figure, who grabs him by the back of the head, and slams it through the glass door of the microwave. His face, cut up, and bleeding profusely. The figure slams him to the floor, and pins him down.

"Please... Don't". Reece holds his hand up, and the figure raises his pickaxe. As he lowers it, someone hits him over the back of the head with a metal-head shovel.

Reece looks up to see Nina, who races to help him. She helps him up, and he uses the wall to balance himself. He looks around dazed, and dizzy.

"Are you alone"? Nina looks at Reece, and he tells her Trenton's upstairs. She tells him to go out to to the car, and wait for her.

She rushes up the stairs, and checks room after room, and finds him passed out.

She runs to the side of the bed, and shakes him. He stirs, but lays back down.

"Damnit Trenton. We don't got time for this"! She pulls him off the bed, and his head slams against the floor. He sits up, a tad bit sober than a little while ago.

"What the hell, Nina"? He complains, his voice still a little groggy.

She helps him up, and runs down the stairs. Trenton makes it out of the house, and the killer slams the door, blocking Nina's way out.

"Hello Nina. How's Derek"? He laughs sinisterly, He pulls the pickaxe from his undercoat.

"You sick bastard"! She looks at him in haste. And he charges at her, and she runs into the kitchen, and runs through the garage. She slams the door, and lodges a shovel under the door handle. Just as the door begins to shake violently. As his pickaxe claws at the door, She hurries out the side door.

She races across the driveway, and got in the car. She starts it, and dosen't hesitate backing out of the yard. Just as the killer ascends the front of the house. He rushes after her, and they see him standing in the road. staring at the car, his face ghostly illuminated in the dainty streetlight.