Playing detective.

They all gathered at the hospital, upset, and distraught. Christa pasted the room, and her twin, Christine, sat in one of the uncomfortable chairs.

"Why would he want to attack you guys?" Reece said, laying vertically on Two chairs pulled up next to each other.

"I don't know. But I do know, Derek could've been hurt alot worst. We're lucky". Nina said, her nerves still shaking, and she sits, left leg, pulled up under her.

"We have to find out who's doing this. Or we won't live to see the end of it". Trenton said, drinking a cup of plain black coffee.

"How Are we going to figure that out? Look what he did to Glenn. To Morgon, and her workmate, Travis, wasn't it? He won't stop killing us till we learned our lesson. He ain't looking for a apology, he's looking for blood". Nina counters back.

"Nina, That's not helping. We got to keep our cool. Stay steady, and we can think together to find who this bastard is". Derek said, with a calm, steady tone.

"I know, but if This person had no problem killing Glenn, and the others, why do you think he would want to talk about "sparing us"? She gets up, and looks out the window, seeing some of the city, a seven foot drop to the parking complex below. The parking lot lamps shine brightly, reflecting glares in all the Windows.

"I know he's watching us". She stares out the window, and a shiver runs down her back. She could almost feel his eyes on her. "Planning who his next victim to be, and I'm scared of who it could be". She rests her hand on the window panel, and looks back at the others, letting her body lay against the window.

"Well how could we be sure, unless we try"? Reece sits up. And Christa checks her phone.

"We gotta go".

"Why"? Christine asked her sister.

"Mom said She wants us home".

They say their goodbyes, and leaves. Unknowing of the lurking presence that follows them.