Time passed.

(one year later):

Time had pass since that night. But, she constantly suffered from night terrors, making it seem like it happened yesterday. She sat alone in the corner of the classroom, she distant herself from the others, As they thought she was weird, and insane. She felt the urge to vomit, she rushes from the desk, out of the room. She rushes down the hallway, and just makes it into the bathroom, and lifts the toilet seat up, but nothing comes up.

She swipes the top of the toilet, searching for something to get balance to stand up, only to have a sheet of paper fall out onto the tiled floor, next to her knee. She picks it up, searching the room, As if someone will barge in.

Silence...

She unfolds the paper, as if it might explode, she reads the text, and her heart stops, her throat comes caught, and she feels anxious. Inside is a photo of Glenn Carter, her friend whom wore the costume on the roof, the moment before Lacy fell off the roof, and the words "AREN'T YOU GLAD I CAN KEEP A SECRET"? Printed underneath.

It had to be Derek, or maybe Reece playing a joke on her.

She shreds the paper, and throws it in the toilet, and flushes. She shivers, and feels as if she's being watched. She exits the bathroom, and walks into the hallway, and feels like she's being followed.

She turns back to see a humanoid shaped figure pass the hallway entrance, and she doesn't waste a time to pick up her pace.

She hears heavy boots scraping at the tile floor, and she pushes a door open, and bumps into something, or someone. She fights back, only to see she's hitting at Derek's chest.

"Nina! Nina! Calm down"... She stops hitting at him, and looks up at him. "Whats wrong"?

"She sighs, and takes a relaxing breath. "Just off edge. I thought someone was following me. I also found a letter".

"A letter"? He questions.

"Someone knows about that night. I don't know How? I don't know who? But there was a picture of Glenn and Lacy on the roof, just before She fell".

"How? We were so careful with our story, and we made sure no one was around".

"I know. But whoever he, or she is... Knows".

"Get to class you two". A voice comes from behind Nina, and she turns to see Mr. Campbell staring at them.

"Yes sir". They hurry off. And she goes back to class, still not able to shake the feeling she was being watched.