Twins demise.

Christine and Christa sat in the living room, watching 'supernatural'.

"Dean's so hot". Christine said, chowing on a hand full of popcorn.

"I actually like Sam better. Dean's all about his looks, and contends it to sex".

"And does a fine job". Christine adds, watching with a smile, as the screen flashes deans backside. They walk up to a house, and a older black woman answers the door.

"Im going to take a shower". Christa said, getting up from the couch.

"Ok" Christine doesn't turn her attention from the screen. And Christa disappears around the corner.

Not long after, her phone vibrates on the end-table.

"Hello"? She only hears static. "Very funny Derek". Nothing.

"This isn't Derek". A deep, low raspy voice cut through the speaker.

"Who is this? Look, I don't got time for games. Dean is on T.V, and I ain't missing him."

"I bet Lacy would be so proud. To know you like Dean, more then mourning for her".

"Who's this? How do you know Lacy"? Her voice shaking.

"I know your dirty little secret, and how you lied. I hope you know, you all are going to understand, just what lying gets you".

"It was a accident. We wouldn't have done it if we knew the outcome".

"You could have stopped it".

Feeling off-edged, she gets up fro. The couch, and makes her way toward the staircase.

"You'll just have to learn the hardway". The voice silents, and she heard the dial tone. Then She heard a noise, something falling down the stairs.

As she investigates, walking toward the staircase, she realise what it is, and fall's back onto the floor, screaming.

Christa lays in a bloodied white towel, half naked, and a face twisted in horror. Blood pours from her back, and there's a big gaping wound.

She frantically rushes to the front door, and hears a banging noise. She silents herself, and peeps through the peep-hole. Nothing. She slowly lets a breath out, and the giraffe face appears in the view. She screams, and backs away, as the blade finds it's way through the door. She runs upstairs, and into the already lit bathroom, and slams the door.

Silence mocks her. That's until the sound of heavy boots protrude the oppiste side of the door. She quickly forces the door open, and crawls out onto the roof. She looks back to see the figure walking towards her, and the door lays in a tangled pile.

She slams the window, and begins to crawl across the roof. She almost loses her footing, as the shingles crack, and move under her feet. As she nears the east side of the roof, she meets face to face with the pickaxe slicing through the roof, and she staggers, but regains herself. She crawls a bit more, and the blade stains slices through the roof, need inches from her face. She quickens her pace, and as the blade comes through agai , it slices her leg,She screams, and loses her balance. She rolls down the side of the roof, and fall's into the pool.

She quickly exerts to the surface, gasping air. She hurries to the side, and the lawn sprinklers turn on are about three inches high, and the nozzle spits water in a complete circle. She stands to her feet, her leg twisted in a odd direction. She drags it along the soft green lawn, screaming, and crying. She gets to the gate, and it opens slowly. She stops, and stares I to the face of the giraffe mask, and begins to limp across the lawn. She doesn't get far, until hands grab her.

With force, the hands throw her back, and she fall's onto sprinkler, cutting through, till it sticks out front of her chest. Her blood mixes into the sprinkler, spraying it in a circular pattern.

A car pulls into the driveway, and not long after, screams flood the silent lawn. But he had more work to do. He wasn't finished yet.