Mommy knows best.

The news made Christine and Christas' death the main topic all day. The news hit the community so hard, they shut the schools down.

"I'm really sorry, honey". Nina sat next to Her Mom, bushing her hair. Her Mom flew back after a week in Rio. Her mom had consultant business over seas, and had been gone. She had no idea what was happening back at home, and she felt sorrow for Her daughter. She looks into Nina's mascara-running eyes.

"It will be ok. I'm home till you feel better. Scott gave me the time off. Said to come back when this blows over".

"Its not just going to blow over". She wipes her eyes, and looks at her mom. "Its not going to be ok".

Her Mom looked at her in a concerned tone. "Is there something you want to talk about"?

"No mom"! She bursts from her chair, throwing it backwards. "My friends are dying, and you think I'm holding something back. You are all the same, quick to think of your own ambitions"! Her mom looked appalled, to stunned to speak.

"I just want to"...

"You want to get in my head. But I'm not a fucking book mom! I'm not some paper on your desk!" She storms off, with all the anger she built up, it was best to leave. She grabbed her keys, and walked out. Her Mom still sitting in silence, as years roll down her cheek.

She gets into her car, and starts it. She backs out, and her phone beeps. She grabs it, and sees a picture of her mom sitting in the chair.

Someone was in the house.

She rushes from the car, and slams into the door, throwing it open. It opens with fothe, hitting the wall, and breaking a picture frame, throwing it to the floor.

As She enters the kitchen, she heard screaming coming from upstairs. Without hesitation, She darts up the stairs. Listening for any noise. She hears water running as She nears her parents bedroom. She opens the door, and is met by steam.

"Mom"? She opens the door slowly, and enters the bathroom. As Even heard the bathtub, she gets a eerie sense. "Mom"? She repeats.

Se nears the bathtub, covered by a thick, dark blue shower curtain. She withdraws it, and screams in sheer terror. Her Mom is in a standing position, Her mouth pressed to the faucet, and protrudes through the back of her neck, water searing scarlet red, as it pours down the drain. Behind her in her moms blood, is "secrets can be murder" written on the wall.