Unknown caller.

It was a little after two when her phone told her she had a new text. She felt for her phone, and flipped it on.

"Glenn's dead"! The message was from Derek, and the words took a second to register. She then realised what he meant.

"Oh my God! I'll be right there"! She hurried out of bed, and got dressed, and put her phone in her purse. As she entered her car, another text beeped in on her phone.

'Unknown caller has sent you a picture'.

She flipped the image over, and She opened the door, and gagged, till her stomach ached. She looked back onto a picture of Glenn's dead body.

She starts the car, and throws it into reverse, she makes it over to Derek's about twenty minutes later. She set the car to park, and shut the engine off. She got out, and scurried into the house.

The others who were there that night. Trenton, Derek, Levi, Christa, Morgan, and Christine, Christa's twin sister, all crowded the room.

"Hey Nina". Regina hugs her, Glenn was her ex, but only by a mere two months. She had tears rolling down her cheeks, and she rub her back.

"What the hell happened"? She asked, feeling the tears building up in her eyes.

"The police said he was killed with a bladed weapon.

She felt her stomach heave. She never had a strong stomach. She didn't know what monster would want to kill Glenn. She then thinks about the photo she received in the car.

"Did any of you send me a picture of Glenn's body"? Her voice quivered on 'dead'.

"No". Trenton responds. The others just shake their head.

"We haven't even been near Glenn's house, not since"... Christa pauses. "Not since that night". She wipes a tear from her eye, before it even can fall down her cheek.

She receives a text. She pulls her phone out of her purse, flipping it open.

Is this Nina Cortez? This is officer Burrows, if you have time, i'd greatly appreciate you stopping in for some questions. Thanks.

She closes her phone, and told the group she had to go, and went out to her car. She was going to be question by police, she had a feeling, it wasen't something good.