pit stop.

"Where are we going"? Reece asked, blood trickling down his face. Trenton had become morally sober, and was antsy, rocking in the back seat.

"I think it's time we have a talk to Chase". Nina swerves the car onto a suburbal side street, drifting the cars backside, slamming it into a trashcan. Throwing it into a nearby driveway, spewing garbage all over the concrete. She continues the length of the road, to a dead end, and pulled into a driveway. She shuts the engine off, and helps Reece out of the back of the car, and Trenton follows up behind. They run up the wooded stairway, to a wrap-around porch. They bang on the door, till a young attractive guy answers.

"Hey guys. What's up"? He looks to Reece. "Oh my God, what happened"?

"He was attacked by the killer". Nina responds quickly, and enters the house.

"What killer"? Chase asked, obviously confused. Nina described
The attack, and Chase listened intently.

"Did you go to the police"? Chase asked her after she finished her explanation.

"What can they do? He's always gone when they get there. I say we find some weapons and have a little one on one".

"Lets not go all Sarah Connor from Terminator on this guy. He has to have a reason he's doing this. Lets try and talk to him".

"Before or after he murders you"? Ninas' voice hinted aggravation and annoyance.

"We don't even know who he is. He could be one of is, for all I know".

"I can assure you that we aren't". Trenton broke in.

"How do I know that"? Chase said. Looking at the three of them.

"And how do we know that you aren't"? Nina retaliates harshly. Chase looks shocked.

"Where do you insist we go"? Reece breaks the silence, still holding his bleeding head. He looks at them in a blurred dizzy haze.

"For you, the hospital". Nina leads him to the door, and leads him to the car.

One thought pondered Ninas' mind; "how exactly were they going to finish this"? She didn't know per-say, but it had to be... It WAS going to be done.