The Mission(Preview)

It was an average day in the guild. Lucy was thinking about going on a mission by herself so that she could pay rent. She has a lot of money saved from her other missions with team Natsu but she saves it in case of something important.

She finds a mission about defeating a bandit. It's reward is 50,000 jewels. She take on the mission. She ends up beating the bandit who was secretly a mage and gave him up to the rune knights.

But before she left he put a spell on her turning her into a kitten. She then wonders around Magnolia until she bumps into the Dragonslayer duo of Sabertooth, Sting and Rouge. They take her in and nurse her back to health as she was starving and skinny when they found her. But one day, the spell wears off. She turns into a neko!

Her eye colour changes from brown to violet and that means she's a permanent neko! She has blonde cat ears and a blonde cat tail. The dragon slayer duo finds out and start developing feelings for the blond neko but sadly she's too dense to realise it. Same goes for the other dragon slayers.

Suddenly dragon season comes and the dragon slayers have to resist the urge to mate with her and their trying. Keyword : trying . But then they resort to DESPERATE measures, they give her a lust potion.

And all they have to do is let her drink it all and just have to be the first group of people she sees and she cannot see anyone else, she can only see the people they want her to dream about. No one else.

When nightime falls and she goes to sleep, she starts dreaming about the guys and she turns into a moaning mess. All the guys who are her house mates (meaning they live in her mansion as they have no where else to live) hear this,not because she was loud,just they have heightened dragon hearing, and goes to her room, just to find a moaning mess Lucy. They get turned on and leave before they do anything to her.

The next day she doesn't remember her dream that she had the day before and go to the guild with a bunch of blushing guys beside her.

If you enjoyed this sneak preview of Lucy's Harem, pls tell me and I'll continue this.

CL-Chan~^3~