The Mission Part 1(Rewritten)

It was an average day in Magnolia. Lucy was up and about walking on the edge of a canal and on her way to the guild, Fairy Tail. Once she reached the guild, she greeted her nakama and they greeted her back.

She then went up to the bar and ordered her usual milkshake and then went to the mission board to get a mission by herself as team Natsu was out.

Lucy pov:
Hmm... I wonder what job should I go on? I still have my extra share of money from the other jobs I went on but I'm saving it in case of a special occasion. But plus those and the money I inherited, I currently have 2,000,000 jewels. I know, I'm filthy rich but I'm still saving it.

Oh! This job seems easy enough.
------------------------------
Help!! We need a mage of any kind to help take down a bandit that's been terrorizing our town. Please ,we need help!!!

~Reward~
50,000 jewels

Location : Glover Town(made that up)
-------------------------------
Ooohh... Just defeating a bandit for 50,000 jewels?Sounds great!
"Hey Lucy." "Ahhh!! "I screamed jumping out of my seat. Wait he sounds familiar...

I turn around and saw Cobra. I know what your thinking, isn't Cobra evil?or You do know he tried to KILL you?!. Don't worry , he's changed and to make sure of it ,I made(more like force)him join the most dangerous guild and famous in all of Fiore, Fairy Tail!

Want to know why its so dangerous ? Cause you could get hit by ANYONE and ANYTHING
in here, trust me but in the end we treat all our friends and family the same. Back to the story.

I looked up at him and smiled ,"Hey Cobra! " I said while getting up to hug him. I then sat on his lap and continued to drink my drink. There were a few growls from the guys but I don't know why. *Sighs * Guys can be soo complicated...

Oh!  And by guys I mean Laxus/Sparky, Natsu/Pyro, Sting/Lightbulb or Bee and Rouge/Emo and Gajeel/Metal head. Oh and I forgot to tell ya that Sting and Rouge joined the guild too. Isn't that great? So, while I was drinking, Cobra/Elf hugged me from behind and put his head in the crook of my neck. More growls. He then proceeded to spin me around so I faced him, and kissed my right cheek. I looked at him confused. Then I thought of payback. I kissed him back on his left cheek . After I kissed him, he blushed such a crimson colour that could rival Erza's hair!

I giggled" Now we're even! Awe, your so cute when you blush! ". That caused him to blush an even deeper colour. I then kissed him again but on the right cheek and turn around to resume drinking my drink. I could feel a murderous aura from Sparky, Pyro, Lightbulb and Emo even though he had an emotionless face on. Uh oh... They glared at Cobra then looked at me with a mischievous gleam in their eyes.
I got up from Cobras lap and the guys rose from their seat,even Cobra! Ohh noo...

I then ran around the guild making them chase me. This just turned into a fun game of chase and their it!Oh,Mavis!Help me!I thought as I ran