The Hunt

Hey guys!This chapter, we'll start off with the guys pov just right after Lucy and the Dobre Twins disappeared from the guild.Hope you enjoy!

The guys pov:

"Wha-What the hell?!"Yelled Sting."Where the hell did Blondie go?!"Yelled Sting,yet again.."Guess GB wasn't kidding when she said that we had to catch her first..."Trailed off Gajeel."Yup."Said Cobra,popping the 'P'.Rouge was just sitting on a bench and was watching Natsu and Sting tear up the place with their elements spewing out of their mouths, meanwhile Gajeel was putting a sailor to shame with his swearing and Cobra and Laxus was off to the side thinking of a plan.While the others were
making a racket in the guild,someone suddenly put their hands over his eyes,preventing him from seeing the person.

"Guess who~"Said a very familiar feminine voice.he whipped his head around to see her,Lucy.His eyes widened in surprise.Weren't they suppose to be hunting for her?"Lucy?What are you doing here?Aren't you suppose to be hiding?"Asked a curious Rouge.Lucy had a mask on.One someone would wear to a masquerade ball."Yeah,yeah but you were behaving better than these guys so I decided to give you a hint.You can share if you want but don't look at it until after I've left,ok?Thanks!Keep following the rules and behaving and no cheating,you'll get a prize!Cóu!"She then kissed him on the cheek and left.There was a red kiss stain on his cheek.He blushed a deep scarlet

He then turned to the rest and coughed to gain their attention ."Rouge!Why is your face red?"Asked Natsu,fire spewing out of his mouth."Yeah!"Said Sting,his best bud."And why is there a kiss stain on your cheek?"Questioned Gajeel,"Lucy came by, didn't she?"Asked Cobra.He just nodded.Cobra just sighed,while it was Laxus's turn to ask."What's that in your hand?Is that a note?Was that from Blondie?What she say?"Asked a impatient lightning dragon slayer."Hey Rouge?Why do you smell like Luce?"Asked Natsu.

"*Sigh*Let me explain.While you guys were making a racket and were busy making plans and swearing that could put a sailor to shame..."Rouge trailed off,eyeing the guys.They just blushed,except Laxus and Cobra."Well,Lucy came and gave me a note and told me not to look at it only after she left and that I had a option to share the note,or clue as she called it,with you guys..."Finished Rouge."Oh.Why didn't you just tell us?"Said Sting."CAUSE YOU GUYS DIDN'T LET ME SPEAK BEFORE!"Exclaimed Rouge,angry at his buddy's dumbness.

"Well?We're waiting dumbass..."Said Gajeel,getting impatient.After regaining his composure,Rouge opened the note and all the dragon slayers huddled around him in anticipation.They were all curious as to what the piece of paper Lucy left would say.

I wonder if Blondie would write a confession and sent it to Rouge to tell us all,me especially ,cause' she was shy? Thought Sting.Cobra,who happened to be hearing his thoughts,bursted out laughing,pointing a finger at Sting.Sting just turned red in response and turned away.After the little detour,the guys got back to the note,wondering what was written .

_______________________________

Dear Players,my little muse for this game,

Welcome to my little game,The Hunt For The Hider.But may I warn you,I shall not go easy on you because I've taken a liking to you.Here is a little clue ,

"Wherever I shall go,my shadows shall follow.But when I head to this certain place of mine,they shall not follow for they are not a fool to follow me into this forbidden hollow.But let me tell you,it is not hollow but compared to other rooms,it is quite hollow."

Now I shall let you grant help,but always remember to play by the rules and you shall get more clues as to where I'm hiding.Now goodbye my players,or Hunters should I call you,as you will need help for this clue.