Help!

Lucy's POV:

We kept running and running for how long? I don't know. All I know is that we just kept running and running,trying to get away from the dragon slayers and back to Fairy Tail. My mind flashed back to the looks on the guys faces..they looked so heartbroken! Calling out and begging for me to come back,pounding the doors that I'm pretty sure would've broken down a second later after we left if Erza hadn't put that enchantment on the carriage. I miss them... Glad you miss us too Lucy C-Cobra?! Is that you? Yup,but I'm glad you miss us cause we'll be coming for you now,babe~ What?! B-Babe?! For me?! Why not go after your mates? I'm not your mates! Go after Kinana,Cobra! And how'd you get through the enchantment Erza put?! Don't worry Babe~ Just worry about what we'll do to you after we catch you~ Wh-What?! "Erza! Run faster! They're coming after us now! We have to hide! They managed to break through the enchantment and they could be anywhere!" I shout at her. She just laughs at me." Lucy,we are already at Fairy Tail. I'm just waiting for Master to bring us to the hiding spot." She says calmly,smiling at me. My eyes widened. When did we get here? Stop getting distracted Lucy! Pay attention to the task at hand! "No Erza! We have to go,now!" I yell at her,shaking her back and forth." They're coming for me,for some reason ,and they're coming NOW!" I grab her hand and drag her to Gramp's office. I don't bother to knock and just barge in. Guild Masters' from other Guilds are here. Even the Magic Council is here! God,this must be important. Gramps looks at us and his facial features harden." Erza,I see that you've got Lucy with you. Good job my child!" He praises her. I cough and bring his attention to me." Gramps! The Dragon Slayers! They're coming now! They somehow managed to break through the enchantment Erza put to put them at bay and now they're coming after me! Why me?! Don't they have their mates or something? But they're coming for me! Just help us hide first,like what Erza said earlier on. We need to hide first! I'm too young to die! And they said they were going to torture me!" I shout at him. His eyes widen and he looks at the other Guild Masters . He nods his head at them and they nod back. What's happening? Me and Erza just stand to the side with a question mark over our heads. The finally turn back to us." Erza,Lucy? Go to this location me and the other Master's have planned. We bought this place just for this emergency. It has all the protection you guys need. Here are the instructions on how to get there and I'll have the Magic Council escort you to the location, they'll keep you safe. But if they were to suddenly disappear,on the back of the instructions list,we have a map of underground bunkers everywhere and they're all connected by multiple tunnels. This compass lacrima will guide you through it. May I warn you,there are also a lot of traps for raiders if there were some. So be careful. Now GO!" He shouts.

Me and Erza nod stiffly and the Magic Council immediately surrounds us. Lahar looks down at us." C'mon ladies,we don't want the Dragon Slayer's finding us now. Let's hurry and get to that paradise,shall we? We made sure it was a paradise since we knew two lovely ladies would be living there for the next month." He emphasises on the word 'lovely' and winks at us. I just roll my eyes and Erza just scoffs at him. His smirk falls and a light frown replaces it. "Let's just get going Lahar..." Erza commands and she then drags me out of the office with her. We were walking out of the guild when I heard a rustle behind us in the trees. I turn around and look at the tree. My eyes widen and I pull on Erza's sleeve to alert her who's in the trees." Erza...Maroon hair in the trees...Cobra?Run?" I inform her. She shakes her head." No Lucy, if we run we'll separate from Lahar and the Magic Council and they'll take advantage." She whispers back. I nod,understanding what she was implying. So we just stood there,in front of the guild with the doors wide open. Lahar came down 3 minutes later." Why were you so slow?" I ask him slowly, getting into his personal space. I expected him to stutter out a lie or something but what I didn't expect was that he would pull me flushed against him." Wh-What are you doing? Your supposed to escort us only!" I stutter and blush. He smirks at me." Well,this is going to be a loong trip and I figured I have to get to know one of the two lovely ladies here and I decided on you~" he practically purrs. My blush deepened and it became a reddish-pink. He then started leaning in towards me,aiming for my lips. My eyes widened and I look at Erza for help but I was surprised to see her being held by two guards. But then I saw her wrists and saw that she was wearing cuffs. She was wearing magic canceling cuffs..how was I going to get out of this now?! I move my head to the right but then my lips were crushed by Lahar's.