How do I want to die?

"Nope, nope nope! I'm not coming out!" I screech at them through the glass. I hiss when I see a arm coming out and trying to unlock Holocrux's glass door. But it doesn't budge and I laugh in triumph. The arm retracts and I see that it's Gajeel's arm. I make a face and mimic  him . He just growls and punches at the glass. It cracks a bit but it's not really noticeable. Suddenly Holocrux explains that it's time for him to go .

"Sorry Ms Lucy but I have to go now. I hope we meet again one day." He bids me as he vanishes, leaving me alone ,in a cave, to fend for myself. I land on the ground with a thunk and rub at my elbows." Welp, time to organise my funeral.." I say out loud and stare at the ground. I think I'd like a baby pink coffin with the words 'She didn't regret whatever she confessed that day when she died'. "So Lucy, how'd you wanna do this? Any idea in mind before we kill you ourselves?" Asks Jellal as he picks me up by my armpits." Eh.. I'll take my chances with Zeref." I shrug, anything to get my mind off the fact that I'm surrounded by horny slayers. I blush at the thought and  look down Jellal's feet, my hair conveniently covering my face like a curtain.

"Why're you blushing? Are you in a relationship with Zeref?! Is that why you'd rather die by his hands than us cause he'd go soft on you?!" Natsu jumps to assumptions just like how I pounce on people nowadays. Very quickly. I pick my head up again and grab him by the ear. "I'm not in a relationship with Zeref ,you baka! Just shush before I Lucy kick all of your butts to the surface!" I growl out and Natsu whimpers and grabs onto his butt. I see the others do the same and some even rubbing their butts as though I did kick them. "Now can we just go? It stuffy down here.." I rub at my nose and sniffle, the stuffiness in this cave is getting to me. Stupid Natsu , thinking that I like Zeref that way. I haven't seen or talked to him since Tenrou Island! But now that he mentioned  it, I wonder how is Zeref.

"I wonder if he misses me.." I whisper, hoping not to be heard. Unfortunately for me, they heard it all." What was that Lucy? Wonder who misses you? It's Zeref, right?" Cobra Asks and he takes a defensive stance, as if I'll jump him anytime now." No, just wondering about Happy. I wonder if he's turned into Ichiya-san by now. Hm, how'll he look if he turned..." I distract them from Zeref and they start discussing what would Happy look like if he turned. I sigh in relief , that was a close one! "Well, we should probably get outta here. Anyone have any ideas?" Asks Gray and the others chip in with their ideas.

"What if we just dig ourselves out of here?"

"That's just dumb Flamebutt! We have to dig upwards you idiot!"

"Watcha call me Lighbulb?! Ya wanna go?!"

"Relax you idiots, I'll just zap us outta here."

"Not to sound like a critic but how do you think you're gonna zap us all out of here? I could do that too! I'm a freaking shadow dragon slayer!"

"Shut ya trap Emo! It was just a suggestion!"

"Maybe we could just get Lucy to bring us to the surface?"

"How's she gonna do that Cobra? She's just a celestial Neko!"

"Hey! I'll have you know that this celestial Neko kicked your butt metal brain! Ya wanna see me do it again?! Huh?!"

"No no ma'am! I'll just stay here!"

"Hmph."

"Hey Lucy? Couldn't you just get Loke or something to teleport us out?"

"It'll take too much magic to haul your asses out of here Gray."

"What about you just use your whip and grab onto something then we climb out?"

"It won't work Jellal! For Mavis's sake, look around! Is there anything here that I can grapple onto?"

"You're right.."