The Plan and Problem

No one's pov :

After the beating of a lifetime, the guys fainted and woke up in the infirmary of the guild. "Ugh... "Said a disoriented Laxus. "Where are we..?" Said Rouge. "The guild's infirmary." Answered Gajeel. Natsu confirmed it by saying, "Trust me.. I've been in here soo many times.. "he said, his voice raw from not much of use.

The guys we're suddenly all spooked when a voice said, "Ah. I see you're all awake. Care to explain to me as to why you were chasing Lucy and her friends around? "all murderously from the doorway. They just gulped and we're thinking of a plan on how to explain it to Erza. After talking in their minds with each other, with the help of Cobra, they began to explain what had actually happened.

"We were chasing her because it was part of her little hide'n seek game and tried to kill her for pranking us the other day. "Said Natsu, shuddering at the thought of the prank. She took off all of their clothes, except boxers, and positioned them in a gay way in their sleep and drew stuff all over their bodies, except under the boxers. And all that was just revenge for spilling her milkshake. He shuddered again. Well.. She could've done worse cause her anger was waaay scarier than Gramps, Erza, Mirajane and Laxus combimed!

" Oh. Explains it all.."
Said Erza. "Well, she gave us a clue to help find her and said we could get help from anyone. So, will you help us find her? If we don't find her then we won't ever see her again until we do, soo..."Trailed off Sting.
"Yes I will help you in finding my little sister. We should ask the guild if they would like to help, if not we can ask other guilds. "Suggested Erza. Just as the guys were about to get off of their beds, when they suddenly felt a jolt of pain throughout their whole bodies.

They immediately fell back to the bed and started groaning. "Dragon Season?"Asked Erza. "Y-y-yup." Said Rouge. Erza nodded and went out to tell the news to the guild while the boys recovered from whatever Dragon Season was doing to them. "Ughh.... GB... "Groaned Gajeel, "Blondie... "Groaned Laxus. The others did the same, moaning and groaning for their Mate. Dragon Season hasn't officially started and their already affected. It was going to be a loooong month.

Erza's pov:

*Sighs *I went out of the infirmary where the boys were and stood outside the door, thinking of a way to tell the guild the news about Lucy. Even with the door closed, I could still hear their moaning and groaning, calling out to Lucy. Whatever Dragon Season is doing to them, must hurt.. I went into Masters/Gramps office to tell him first so that we could discuss about it first before going out and telling the guild.

*Knock Knock*"Enter."Said Gramps. I entered the office and sat down infront of him. "So what is it you want to tell me Erza?"Asked Gramps. I told him all of what I knew and we devised a plan. After agreeing on what to do, we came out and told the guild. "Ahem! Attention please! "Said Gramps. "We are going on a hunt for our beloved Celestial Neko Mage, Lucy, as she had decided to play hide'n seek with the dragon slayers but they couldn't find her, so they need our help. So follow me as we head to the following guilds for their help. Blue Pegasus, Lamia Scale and Sabertooth. Pack your stuff and let's head out!"Shouted Gramps.

And they did and went to the following guilds. They all agreed to help the search of their beloved Celestial Neko Mage. After having discussed our plan, I went back to the guild to check on the dragon slayers. They were still moaning and groaning, but only louder. I'm glad Wendy isn't here to hear this, she's too innocent. Same goes for Lucy but she's also dense when it came to boys ; She's completely oblivious to their feelings.

Sighing, she pushed away her thoughts and entered the room. She was shocked at what she saw, in fact she even blushed a deep scarlet color that could rival her own hair! She quickly turned around. They we're moaning and groaning because they were......aroused! But at what though?Hmmm... "Luce... "Moaned Natsu,squirming around on the bed,a tent in his pants. Same were for the others. That answered her question fast. They were obviously thinking about their Mate, Lucy! I've gotta get out of here!, I thought.

"W-w-wait! Before y-you go, a-at least help us get r-rid of o-o-our pro-problem !"Shouted Cobra. W-what?! Is he serious?! I'm just a girl! I don't know stuff about guys parts like they do! I'll just have to call reinforcements. ,I thought to myself. "W-what reinforcements? Ughh... Lucy.. "Trailed off Cobra. "You'll see.. "I said, grinning mischievously. "Jellal! Elfman! Get in here! "I hollered. "What is it? "Asked Jellal as he came in with Elfman. "Ahem, but.. Could you help the guys with their*Cough*problem ?" I motioned to the boys. "They looked at the guys and sighed then nodded and I walked out. I hope they'll be okay because we need them to help find Lucy.

Jellal's pov:

"Jellal! Elfman! Get in here! I heard Erza shout from the infirmary. *sigh* I stood up and motioned to Elfman to come with me and to the infirmary. He just nodded and followed me. "What is it? "I asked Erza, since it must be serious if she couldn't solve the problem. "Ahem, but.. Could you help the guys with their*Cough*problem ?" She asked us motioning to the guys with her head. I looked around her and saw exactly what she was mentioning about. Me and Elfman just sighed and nodded,understanding what to do. They were just having a erection,what was the problem here?Erza then walked out and we started our work.

" Who did you think of to cause this unruly problem that caused Erza to blush scarlet that could rival her hair?" I said in a serious tone. I understood their pain because having a erection was painful if you couldn't relieve it. I shuddered at the thought of having the pain of not relieving yourself cause it was so painful that you couldn't move. He was snapped out of his thoughts by Natsu answering his question.

"It w-was Lu-Luce that caused this.. Even though she didn't do an-anything and wasn't even here to do it... Ngnnhh.."Moaned Natsu. "Yeah.. I was just thinking bout' her when this j-jolt of pain cr-ossed my body then w-went to my d-ick and m-made me the mo-aning mess I'm now... Ah-h-h.. Bl-Blondie.. Ngnhh.. "Groaned Laxus. "Same h-here"Said Cobra, Gajeel, Sting, Rouge and Natsu. I just sighed and went and told Elfman my plan. He nodded and we went on listing things that were disgusting so they would turn off.

"Fish guts","Naked wrinkly Grandmas. "I said and that seemed to work as they just groaned and started shivering at the thought. I chuckled. Same goes with Elfman and then he left. "Thanks Jellal..." Said Sting, "Yeah, thanks. "Said Rouge. "Your welcome.. "I chuckled and left. After I left I heard some mumbling like,"Dragon Season hasn't officially started and we're already affected.*Sighs*This is going to a loong month.."Trails off,who I'm guessing by voice,Laxus.*Sigh* I knew they were right.

I then shook off my thoughts and went back to Erza,hopeful to convince her to have some fun with me tonight.If you know what I mean.. *Grins mischievously*I felt my pants tightening around my crotch area. Oh well, Erza can help me since she owes me... My crotch hardened at the thought. I grabbed some of my sleeping powder and threw it over the whole guild but not Erza cause I needed her, and now !Erza just stood where she was and looked confused. I ran down to her and asked for her help.