The Bath

" Hey Mavis? Since you're like a ghost and stuff, do you really have to change too? I mean, your not going to be seen by anyone except me anyways." I ask Mavis since she change into a towel too. " I don't have to change but I want to so it feels like we're spending time together and getting to know each other." She just simply answers. "Oh." I get where she's coming from. I mean, being a ghost is lonely and especially when people start to forget you. I know how that feels from experience.. It hurts to know that the people you consider family just forget all about you in an instant. So I understand where Mavis is coming from.

" So Mavis, what do you want to talk about? " I ask her since I didn't really have anything in mind. She just turns and smiles at me creepily from the water. Eep! Scary.. I enter the water warily and sit down at the bamboo pole wall that's deviding the boys from entering the girls side. They were just on the other side of this wall. Mavis then creeps towards me with her smile still intact and she says " Lucy~ If you had to choose between the dragon slayers and Gray and Jellal, who'd you pick? Neh neh Lucy, don't be shy~" I blush furiously and face the other way. Mavis kept bugging me to spill the beans but I refuse to cave in. That is until she offers to give me a back rub.

Gray's Pov :

I had just entered the bath when I heard Lucy talking. Must be talking to  Mavis. "Fine! I'll tell you who'd I pick between the dragon slayers, Gray and Jellal..." What? She's picking who'd she prefer? She better pick me. I can be a cool boyfriend ~ Get the pun? Cause I'm cool. Ahem! Anyways, who's she going to pick? "Jellal! Get over here! Lucy is confessing who'd she pick between us and the dragon slayers!" I Whisper yell at him. Then in a flash , Jellal is beside me." Shut up idiot! I'm trying to listen!"  I was about to shout back but then I remember Lucy was going to confess who she likes more.  " Mm..If I had to choose, I choose none!" She says happily." I mean , the dragon slayers have girlfriends and I don't even know if Gray and Jellal like me that way. I know Gemini said Gray liked me but that doesn't mean he does now. And what about Jellal? He could like Erza-San for all I know!" She huffs.

Oh..so she doesn't know that the dragon slayers are trying to mate with her and Jellal and I are in love with her? What an oblivious woman!" Oi Lucy! " Jellal shouts . I hear a shriek and some splashing. She must've forgotten we were here. I let loose a chuckle. "What Jellal!" She screams back at us through the bamboo pole wall. "You'll find someone you love one day! Maybe that person could be right beside you.." He drawls out. Sneaky bastard! I know what's he doing! He's trying to get Lucy to like him unconsciously! Two can play at that game~ " Mavis?" She replies back. I see Jellal face palm and I burst out laughing." Nice try.." I snicker." Hey, any of you free tomorrow?" Lucy suddenly asks." Um,no. Why?" I reply back. Maybe she's asking us out! "Oh ok. I just need you guys to look after the slayers while me and Mavis go out for a while." She's going out? Where? I look at Jellal and I can see we're thinking the same thing. We're going to spy on her! But we have to bring along Ash Tray and the other morons...

After a while of soaking, I decided to get out and change. Jellal follows too and we head out. I hope Lucy can go back to the room without any trouble.

Lucy's POV :

After me and Mavis discuss what we're going to do tomorrow, we head out and change into these cute kimonos the staff had prepared for us. I wore a pink kimono that reached until my mid thigh while Mavis wore a peppermint green kimono which seems to cover her whole. " Aww,you look so cute Mavis~" I coo at her. She just blushes and thanks me for the compliment. Mavis and I then head out to the hallway and we start our journey back to the room. Just as we were walking back, Loke suddenly poofed up out of nowhere . While it scared Mavis, it didn't scare me " Loke! What are you doing here? " He just looks at something behind us and nods at it.