Is it really you?(Rewritten)

Lucy's pov:

"Lucy!Luce!Blondie!Bunny Girl!"Cobra,Natsu and Laxus and Gajeel screamed simualtanuously .They ran up to me and squished me in a group hug."G-guys....c-c-can't breathe..."I said breatheless.

They let go but Gajeel continued hugging me,just not so bone crushing."We were so worried for you Bunny Girl.I was so worried for you...and from now on I'll just call you BG,Bunny Girl..."He mumbled into the crook of my neck as he hugged me tighter slightly.I smiled,knowing that they  cared for me.I hugged him back,smiling,and whispered into his ear as I made soothing motions on his back,"Don't worry Gajeel,I'm back and I can also take care of myself y'know...","I know."He mumbled.

After the little reniunion,I went to a empty table and just as I was about to sit,I was pulled into Laxus's lap.I just sighed and sat there and ordered my drink.When my drink came ,I drank it while Gajeel and Laxus played with my tail,until some one scratched behind my ear causing me to melt and purr.I found out it was Laxus who did that but was too lazy to tell him off.

He continued to scratch and pet me,causing me to purr and moan at some certain spots.I lean forward into the table,letting him scratch my back,and when he did,I was purring more.By now ,I was just letting Laxus pet me while I relax into the table.I finished my drink already,don't worry,it didn't go to waste.Soon,I dozed off and was pulled back and I found myself snuggled in his chest,with his coat around me,the warmth comforting.

I took a little nap and soon woke up but kept my eyes close cause I was still half-asleep.I felt like I was on a soft bed,and figured I was in one of the boys houses.Then I heard shuffling around the room and smelt their scents.It was just the guys.I felt someone wipe a strand of hair out of my face.

I snuggled into the hand and then snuggled into the pillow when it left."She looks so peaceful.."Said,who I'm guessing by the voice is,Cobra.I heard some "yeah"'s and grunts,i'm guessing,in agreement.I then heard shuffling and someone grabbed my tail.I moaned,and shifted around in the bed.

You see,when I'm not expecting someone to grab my tail, it becomes super sensitive and when I am expecting it,it's not that sensitive that I moan."*Sigh*Hey guys,Dragon season is coming.I don't know when but it'll come soon.."Said Cobra."3 more days till' it begins..."Said Rouge."We'll have to tell the guild tomorrow so they can protect Lucy from us ..."Trailed off Laxus.

At that,I immediately sat up,rubbing the sleep out of my eyes."Why?"I yawned."I can take*Yawn* care of myself and y'know*Yawn* that.Right*Yawn*Gajeel?"I asked as I turned to him."Yeah,you can...Now go back to sleep GB.."He said softly."Yeah,Yeah,Metal Brain..."I trailed off as I started dozing off as my head hits the pillow.But before I fell into deep sleep,I heard some snickering.Must be Natsu.I smiled at the thought and fell asleep.

~Time Skip : After The Guys Told The Guild The News As They Carried A Sleeping Lucy In~

Lucy's pov:

I just woke up and was just in time to hear the announcement from Master."Today,we'll celebrate Dragon Festival 2 days earlier!So party till' your hearts content!Those who want karaoke,pick those who can sing and we can karaoke together!Let the party start.....NOW!"Yelled Master Makorov but everyone calls him Gramps.

The Guild immediately chose me as their first choice for the karaoke later on and I had a drinking competition with Cana,and let me tell you I won.Nobody knew I was a heavy drinker and could hold my beer more than Cana,The heaviest drinker of all of Fiore,well not anymore...*Grins mischievously*.So the whole guild was surprised.I just sat there,grinning like an idiot,beer in hand.I then walked up to Gajeel and kissed him.On the cheek, of course.

"I kis*hic*sed*hic*a*hic*gurl and *hic*I li*hic*ked it!"I sang,one arm around Gajeel's shoulders.I was now giggling and laughing like a maniac.Ok,I'm officially drunk.While I'm drunk,the guild is passed out on the floor,except the guys as they didn't drink enough beer to pass out."Ok Blondie,time to go home now."Laxus said.

"Yeah Luce/GB/Blondie/Lucy/Lucy."Said the others."NEVAH!"I screamed at them,"You'll have to catch me first ,Coppers!"I exclaimed,and decided to get some help."Oooohhhh Luuucaaasss,Maaarrrccuss,"I sang.My plan was to get away with the help of the hottest twins I know,The Dobre Twins,Lucas and Marcus.

"Hey there babe~"Said Marcus,"Yeah Lu~?"followed Lucas."Imma gonna need ya help gettin' away from these guys~"I said with an mischievous glint in my eyes.

"Of course babe~"Said both with the same mischievous glint in their eyes."But first,let's put on a show for them."Marcus grabbed me by the waist and pulled me flushed against him and then picked me up by the waist and threw me up in the air,where Lucas grabbed me and swung me up on one of the beams and held me by the waist,same with Marcus on the other side of me.The guys just growled and I just smiled at them like a maniac."Lucy..."Growled Sting."Get away from them..."Growled Rouge."NOW!"They all yelled.I started laughing like a maniac from there.

"I told ya' already.Ya gonna have to catch me first ,Coppers!Hey Marcus,Lucas?Go easy on them with our hide n' seek,will ya'?Last time we played hide n' seek with the military,they couldn't find us until we came out of hiding and surrendered."I grinned like a maniac and they did too."So not too extreme,kay'?"I asked."Yeah,sure babe/Lu~"They said together.I turned around and waved at the guys and blew a kiss goodbye and said"Let the game begin!",and threw a smoke bomb and just like that,Me ,Marcus and Lucas disappeared.