The Mission Part3

Lucy pov:
"Meowww~"I whined/meowed,exhausted. It's been three days since I've been turned into a kitten... Oh! Your probably wondering how I ended up as a kitten. Well long story short, the bandit mage was a transformation mage which could turn you into an animal. The spell soons wears off but if your eye colour changes then the effects of being a neko or anything will be permanent.

I wandered around the streets, looking for shelter. I don't need food as Loke brings me some. I still have my keys as a cat but only I can see them not other people. I wandered here and there until I bumped into a tree, no wait it was a leg. I looked up to see who it belonged to, and just my luck, it belongs to Sting. Of all people. Ughhh. Oh and look Emo's here too. At least he behaves like a normal human being.

"Heya Rouge? "Said Sting. "Yeah? ","Doesn't this cat smell like Blondie? ","Hmm... Yeah, it does smell like Lucy. "Said Rouge. "Let's bring it home, in case it really Is Blondie! ","Sure " replied Rouge .

~4 Weeks later~

I woke up in a unfamiliar room. I panicked but then calmed down as I remembered I was at Sabertooth. Once I stretch I saw Sting and Rouge topless, I blushed but in my kitten form they couldn't see it. I suddenly felt weird. The spell is wearing off! I ran off to the bathroom and kicked it shut. I then transformed into a human but what shocked me was that I was a NEKO! I checked my eye colour and, as I predicted, turned violet! Ugh. Now I'm stuck as a neko for the rest of my life!

For those who are probably wondering, I have blonde ears and a blonde tail that matches my blonde hair. I call for Virgo and ask for a pair of clothes and she gives me my favorite clothes. I wear a black long-sleeved shirt that says 'BadAss' I love this shirt. And I'm also wearing short shorts but my over-sized shirt covers it. As I walked out, Lightbulb got a nosebleed and Emo was also the same but he was also blushing.

These two are cute. No,bad Lucy! Stop it.I then called for Virgo again as I had forgotten my favourite shades which expresses my emotions,and ONLY me,with it's own words.Cool right?I love these shades."Hey thanks for finding me guys."I said to Lightbulb and Emo."Yeah,your welcome Blondie."Lightbulb grinned."Your welcome Lucy..."Said Rouge,his face had a smile on it.

I smiled at the duo, turned on my heels and headed straight for the door.I opened it and looked over my shoulder,"Ya' dimwits comin' or what?"I then winked at them and headed on my journey to the guild.Oh,how much I've missed it!I wonder how they'll react when they see me as a Neko?Hmmm....I guess I'll think of the problem when it comes to that,but right now I just wanna go back home.

Once we reached Fairy Tail,they joined and went to go and interact with the rest of the guild and thanks to Rouge's power,he got me in without anyone noticing me yet.I was in the infirmary and was thinking how to tell them the news.I then decided on a brilliant plan and went with it.I called Mira in and I told her my plan after she finished squealing about how kawaii~ I was.

Mira went out the room and said out loud to say "Oh Lucy,your so cute!I wonder how they'll react?" loud enough so everyone will hear.I came out,with my fabulous clothes and said,"I don't know!Maybe I'll just surprise them!"with a smirk.My tail behind me swinging back forth,my hair shining and flowing,with my arms folded and my head held high to show off my ears.Confidence was practically oozing off me.