Kitty of Chaos

"Lucy.."

What? Who's calling me? I rumble with dissatisfaction and I start hissing when somebody starts shaking me. Whoever they are, if they don't stop now I'll murder them..

"Wake up, I made breakfast." And with that I wake up immediately. Who doesn't want breakfast? I rub my eyes as I think of all the possibilities . Maybe there'll be pancakes or waffles - or both! I lick my lips at the thought of waffles and pancakes and my stomach gurgles. I pat it and once I'm sure I won't be digested alive by my own stomach, I look up at the person who woke me up. My eyes widen with horror. Natsu made breakfast?! I try and dive under the bed when a strong pair of arms catches me . I try and wriggle out but I'm then pulled back into his chest . "C'mon now Luce, I really improved since last time! Just try it. Please?" He begs and my heart drops at the insecurity in his voice. I stop struggling and sigh. "Fine , I'll try it. But if I get food poisoning like last time then you're banned from cooking ever again." I warn him and he just nods happily. "Oh you won't regret this Luce!" Too late , already am I think sadly as I'm basically dragged to my funeral. He plops me onto a seat and pulls out some pancakes with brown stuff in them. I eye it suspiciously and sniff . It's smells ok.. looks ok. I look up at Natsu as he rushes to the fridge and gets out the syrup. He starts to drizzle it onto my pancakes and I have to say, for someone who almost killed me last time he cooked; this is a huge improvement .

He looks at me expectantly and I realise he wants me to eat it. I gulp and cut off a piece. I hum in approval when the pancake basically melts into my mouth and I can taste how well the chocolate and syrup go together. I look at Natsu and grin, " Thank you for the breakfast Natsu. This is really sweet of you." And just to make sure I get my point across that I really do appreciate his efforts, I peck him on the cheek. He blushes and grins dopily.

"Figured I should at least feed you since last night must've been tiring for you." I blank out for a bit before my mind remembers what happened yesterday. I-I got marked by 3 people! Natsu included! I start to blush heavily when I remember yesterday events. Natsu just chuckles and I glare at him. He just stands and walks over to me. He brushes my hair out of the way and grazes his lips across his mark. Whatever anger I felt for him immediately washes away as I relax into his touch. I sigh in content. My mind is mush but then I remember that we're not alone. I forgot about the others. I facepalm myself for forgetting to wake up the extremely obnoxiously loud snoring boys for breakfast and stand up. Natsu whines and I pat his head. "I'm going to wake up the others. I'll be gone for only a sec, just help make breakfast please." I smile at him and he nods with a pout. I giggle when I see him sulk beside the fridge and I head back into the cabin where everyone's sleeping. I slam the door open that it cracks but no one is phased by it. For people with heightened hearing, you'd think they'd be more alert. I huff with frustration and walk towards the first bed. I pull the sheets back and am immediately being made deaf when Gajeel's loud snoring hits my ears. I cringe back and throw the covers back onto him. This calls for drastic measures.

"Open the gate of the of Thee Maiden : Virgo!" I whisper and there's a blinding light before Virgo appears in front of me .

"Yes Hime?"

"Could you get me some markers? Preferably rainbow coloured and also a bucket of baby blue paint , please." Virgo disappears and and reappears within seconds with the requested materials. I go to thank her and she disappears. Now to wake up some men. I tiptoe over to Gajeel again and pull back the covers . His mouth immediately opens but I quickly cover it with my palm. I climb onto the bed and straddle him, making quick doodles on his face with my left arm while I try and hold his head still with my right. Once I'm finished , I quickly get off and do some doodles on the others too. I finish with Gray and I smirk. I feel oddly proud for not waking any of them up. I then take my blue paint and I throw it up before using My Magic to distribute it even among the 7 men sleeping and I immediately run out the door.