Found you~

No one's pov:

The dragon slayers laid on their beds in the infirmary. Wendy wasn't there. She already found her mate,Romeo,and since she's so young, all she had to do was just kiss him. Lucky girl.. The older dragon slayers have to claim their mate with a different way than Wendy's,that's if they can catch their mate first...For Wendy,it was quite easy as Romeo was willing to be her mate. Anyways,back to the story! The dragon slayers were wiggling around on the beds as Dragon Season started. They stopped. They jumped off their beds and went to Gramps office." We found her..she's in the forest with the twins eating ,with their tents up. They don't suspect us coming." Said Cobra. " Can we go after her? Now? Cause I really want Luce~" Whined Natsu." Shut it flame brains! Your so annoying." Said Gajeel." Oh yeah? Well not as annoying as YOU" Countered Natsu. And now they were fighting over who was more annoying,and guess what? Sting joined in to. Not surprising,really. Rouge just sat at a nearby chair,thinking about his mate whilst looking out the window. He wanted to impress her cause he knew he had no chances against Laxus or Cobra if he wanted to win her heart. He didn't worry bout the others as they were easy to surpass but not Laxus or Cobra. They were going to do everything in their all to win her heart. He sighed and stopped thinking about it. He was stressing over it too much." Your right Rouge. You really are over thinking it. You have just as good a chance as Laxus and I have to winning her heart. Gajeel maybe but the other idiots don't cause their morons. So stop overthinking it." Said Cobra whilst patting his back. Laxus just nodded in agreement.

"Hey!" The two idio-uhh I mean Natsu and Sting yelled as they heard Cobra's explanation. Gajeel just chuckled. Suddenly Natsu got an idea." I have as great a chance as you three too! I'm Luce's best friend and I know everything bout' her! And when I mean everything , I mean everything . What she likes and dislikes to where are her sensitive spots are. And I know this because I basically live at her house and sleep with her in her bed together and do everything together,even bathing! Even if it's with Erza and Gray too.. Basically, Team Natsu lives at Luce's house. But since you don't know basically anything bout' Luce, I have an advantage!" Exclaimed Natsu with a lopsided grin . The others stayed quiet. Gajeel decided to break the tension by speaking up." Bathing together..?" Asked Gajeel,murderous aura around him. Natsu nodded." And sleeping with her together and in her own bed too?" Asked Sting,looking down. Natsu nodded again." How bout changing together?" Asked Rouge quietly but firmly,still looking out the window. Natsu's smile widened and a slightest blush crossed his cheek. It was an affirmative to make the others want to murder him. They all forgot they were still in Gramps office. The tension in the air was thick as all the dragon slayers glared at each other,while Gramps sweat dropped. He quickly reminded them of their mission of finding Lucy to stop them from destroying the whole guild with their enhanced powers and abilities." Now boys, remember, if you want to find your mate, you have to work together. So try not to kill each other if you want to find her. If I find out you're trying to kill each other,I will stop the search mission until Dragon Season is over and you won't be able to claim her until then. Understood?" Gramps said calmly. He knew they'd do anything to find Lucy,even if it means working together. He snickered at the thought. The only time they work together is to only find Lucy.They look at him and nod stiffly. Gramps then turns to Erza,he nods at her,a sign he wants to talk to her after this.She nods in understanding."Ok,boys stand there please."Gramps says as he points to the other side of the office room.They comply and head to the other side of the office.Gramps then puts up a barrier between them and Erza and himself so that the no one other than the people in the barrier with him can hear their conversation but they can also hear others conversation beyond the barrier.Gramps turns towards Erza,his eyes hard.Her eyes hardened too as she knows that the conversation their going to have is going to be very important.