The fault in our plans Pt 2

Boys pov:

"Hey Laxus, ya sure this'll work? I mean, c'mon it said it'll only work when she sees the last people or person she saw and the last person she saw was that spirit! What if we messed up!?" Exclaims Gajeel as he and the other guys  huddle around Lucy's bed.

"Shut it metalhead! Ya' gonna wake her up and this whole thing will be ruined!" Exclaims Sting .

"Whatcha call me Lightbulb?!"

" Ya' heard me Metal Freak!"

"You wanna go?!"

"Shut it! Look, she's moving.." Whisper yelled Cobra as he hits them both on the head. Everyone immediately stills as they whipped their heads to face her. Lucy wriggles on the bed and starts panting and sweating." Guys..stop..mm.." she moans out. This continues for awhile, Lucy's groans and the group of guys trying not to pounce her in her sleep. Eventually, Jellal snaps out of it and teleports everyone to the ships deck.

"Ugh..I hate you now Jellal but thanks. If you didn't teleport us away, I don't know if we would've survived Bunny Girl's wrath if we  pounced her in her sleep, gihe!" Gajeel chuckles as he slaps Jellal on the back. Everyone who's faced Lucy's wrath shudder in fear. Especially Natsu; he has enough scars to prove it.

"How bad can Blondie be? I mean, she's just a celestial mage. C'mon, look at us! We're freaking dragon slayers!" Sting cockily mocks. Cobra hits him upside the head." Don't underestimate her, I did that during our battle when we were enemies and I got my ass kicked." Cobra growls out as he remembers the battle.

"Fine , I won't! Sheesh! Hey Rogue- wait, where the hell is he?!" Sting shouts as he scurried around looking for his buddy. Suddenly, a loud bang is heard and it's coming from the inside. Where Lucy is.

Everyone bolts into the sleeping quarters and are surprised when they see Virgo chaining Rogue to the ceiling." What the- hey Virgo! What happened?!" Demands Laxus as he storms into room and heads right for Virgo." He was going to attack Hime in her sleep. Loke was going to come but I came instead, he's lucky. If  Loke came, he'd be dead by now." She says nonchalantly with a straight face but she's internally furious with Rogue.

At the thought of harm coming to Lucy, the chains tighten even more and it has Rogue choking for air." That's enough Virgo! You can leave now , thanks ." Natsu shoos her and she disappears. Gray and Jellal walk up to Rogue as the Dragon Slayers check on Lucy." Damm! She really has you secured up there!" Gray marvels as he and Jellal think of a way to get him down." Should we let him down? I mean, he tried to 'attack' Lucy.." Jellal trails off as he considers this with Gray.

"Oh hell nah is he going anywhere near my Luce! Over my dead body!" Natsu rages as he lights up with fire engulfing him ." Charcoal! Calm the freak down! We have to let him go! If we don't, will wake up to him strapped up there and be mad at us! Don't want that now ,do you Ash Breath?" Gray argues back as his body engulfs him with his own magic, but this magic was different; it was demon slaying magic. Just like his father's.

Cobra sighs and scratches the back of his head," He's right Flame Butt. If we don't let Shadow over there go, we all suffer.." he shudders and rub at his arms to get rid of the goosebumps. Natsu just grunts in annoyance but extinguishes his flames. He mumbles to himself as he gets into bed with Lucy and snuggles her. "Welp, looks like Blondie's not gonna be able to look at my beautiful face in the morning.." Sting sighs as he walks over to Rogue. He stares at his opposite half for awhile and then finally helps him out of his chains.