The Mission Part2(Rewritten)

Lucy pov:
I continued to run around the guild and Elf, Sparky, Pyro, Lighbulb and Emo and Metal head continued chasing me. This is fun! I could go on running forever!

Oh! Wait! The mission! I forgot to get it stamped! I ran over to the bar and slammed it onto the table, "I WANNA GO ON THIS REQUEST ALONE, NOW STAMP IT PLEASE! "I exclaimed quickly. Mira nodded and stamped it.

Now all I have to do is get away from these freaks! Oh and I forgot to mention that Emo and Lightbulb are here for a couple of days for their mission. Sorry to make you think they were part of the guild. >_<¦¦¦.Wait actually they leave today... Maybe they'll leave after I leave for the mission? I don't know...

So after Mira stamped the mission, I put on perfume(don't ask me how I got it) and ran out the guild and up a tree. The guys were at the bottom of the tree, looking everywhere for me

Jeez, these guys know how to be persistent... I waited till all of them disappeared. Then I suddenly hiccuped just as I heard the guys voices coming back to the tree I was in.Cobra then climbed up but I pretended I didn't notice him and looked to the right and he licked my neck.I then slowly turned to him and I was surprised he licked me but then I had a great plan in mind and then a mischievous glint was in my eyes.

The guys pov:

"UGGH! I can't believe she kissed you instead of me! "Whined Sting

"And we lost her too! "He added.

"Not my fault." Said Cobra.

"But she kissed you and not a me!The Almighty Sting!"Complained Sting again...Beside's,he's not even good looking.In fact,he looks like a dwarf or maybe an elf.Thought Sting as he thought bout' Cobra.

"*Ahem*I can hear you, y'know right?"Said a voice behind Sting.Sting jumped,the hairs on the back of his neck standing.He turned around to only see an angry elf-I mean Cobra with a tick mark.This time Cobra was bout' to chase Sting when he heard a hiccup but only he could hear it.He looked up at the tree above him and smirked evilly.He climbed up the tree without being notice by the other dragon slayers.He sat next to Lucy who didn't see him cause she was looking to her right,and licked her neck.He felt her shiver.He smirked.She then turned to face him slowly,her eyes showed surprise then had a mischievous glint in them.Cobra's smug face turned pale.

When Lucy was like this,something bad was bound to happen.She grabbed his head,opened his mouth and placed him in the crook of her neck,her head tilted slightly at an angle,placed his hands on her wrists and placed them above her head and started moaning and squirming around.Her eyes half-lidded with feigned ectasy while Cobra was frozen in place at what she was doing.He was still trying to process everything when he heard a few growls from the bottom of the tree.

"Where do you think your going ,huh Snake?"Growled Laxus,"She framed me!"exclaimed Cobra as he looked towards her and pointed at her.Ha,they won't believe you Elf since I'm innocent and you tried to do something to me Thought Lucy as she looked at him smugly then quickly changed into a innocent look."Uh huh,says the guy who tried to do something to her...And look at her,she's shaking from the incident!You bastard!"Growled Natsu.Lucy was actually shaking from trying to contain her laughter.

Lucy's pov:

Pffffftttt.I tried to contain my laughter and was shaking hard from doing so.It was just so funny watching the guys beat up Elf as they didn't believe him.I'm just that great of an actress!I thought smugly.So while keeping up my innocent act,I told Natsu that I just wanted to go home and sleep because of the chain of events.The guys were escorting me back as Natsu carried me back to my apartment while Laxus dragged along a unconscious Cobra by the feet.

I laughed mentally at the scene over Natsu's shoulder.They dropped me off and before they left,they told me they would be coming back to check on me.Well too bad cause I'll be gone when they come back to check on me.Ohhh well...I packed up my stuff and left them a note to check with Mira if I'm gone later and headed for the train to Glover Town.

~Time Skip :After turning into a kitten~

Ughhh!Why couldn't the bandit just be a normal,good-for-nothing-loser like all the other bandits?!But nooo!He was a mage!Arghhhh!

The guy's pov:

We came back to check on Lucy but, to our surprise,she's gone!Laxus found a note that Lucy wrote to them before she left,

------------------------------------

To:The Guys,

Hey guys!I went out but if you want to know ,you'll have to check with Mira but I told her this would be happening earlier so she won't tell you that easily.Oh! And Cobra sorry for earlier...Well not really,it was super funny though!

Love,your Celestial Mage,

Lucy.H~

-----------------------------------

"LUUUUCCCEEE"Screeamed Natsu.He was beyond furious at her for not telling him!

"BLOOOONNDIE"Screamed both Sting and Laxus

"LUUUUCCCCCYY"Screamed both Cobra and Rouge but Rouge was louder than them all,which surprised them as he was usually the quiet type and doesn't show emotion but he was showing anger with an aura that could kill if it could.The others were scared as hell when they saw this side of Rouge,except Laxus and Cobra.It takes a lot more to scare them.

They then started their search for their beloved Celestial Mage.Mira wouldn't tell them anything so they just gave up and started their search for her.Sting and Rouge went back to their town and guild,Sabertooth,and searched for her there while Laxus,Cobra and Natsu and Gajeel searched for her in their town.