The fault in our plans P1

It was getting dark and we were still out in the middle of the ocean. I was starting to get tired from steering the ship all day and also because of my magic depleting. I took off the magic channeler from the boat and set it down behind  the steering wheel. I sigh and slumped against the base of the steering wheel." Lok-oh wait, he's not here.." I wanted to call out for Loke but then I remembered he had gone back to regain his magic just in case something happens.

I looked up at the sky and sighed. How I wish I could join my friends up there. Must be a beautiful life up there, just a party of friends with nothing to worry about. I mean of course I love Fairy Tail and i wouldn't leave them if I could but I just want to see what's life up there with the stars. With the Zodiacs. With mom.Now's not the time to be depressed Lucy! You have horny dragons on the ship with two other annoying mages! My subconscious yelled at me. I knew it was right but since I was the only female, I was the only choice that the dragon slayers had. Must be uncomfortable having to mate with someone like me when all of their mates have turned into Ichiya-San..

" Hey Luce. What's wrong?" Asked a voice that I've known for years already that I don't even need to open my eyes." Something's wrong.." I massage my temple as Natsu comes and sits next to me on the floor." What is it?" Ugh... sometimes Natsu is just too dumb from average that I can't deal with him." Natshu~ I just want to be left alone for a while. Please? I'll kiss you goodnight and tuck you in.." I sighed. I'm just too tired to deal with him now." I'm all fired up! Let's go Luce!" Natsu yelled as he practically dragged me to his room, which was the others room as well." Natshu.. don't be so loud. The others are sleeping!" I whisper harshly in the dimly lit room that Natsu has dragged me into. I can smell all of the dragon slayers,Gray and Jellal here. Hmm..how have I never noticed that Gray has a faint minty smell.

Anyway, Natsu dragged me to what I presume is his bed and he sets me down on the bed." Now Luce, sit here while I get into bed!" I just sigh at him. Natsu can never be quiet when he needs to be quiet but can be quiet when we need him to be loud.. sometimes he contradicts himself. While Natsu's busy, I zone out and think to myself. What would've happened if there wasn't a Ichiya-San apocalypse? What would've happened if today was normal day? I mean, as normal as it gets being in Fairy Tail. I'm dragged out of my thoughts as , literally being dragged, Natsu dives into bed but brings me along." Natsu?! What're you doing? " I whisper as quietly as I can as he snuggles my back.

" This is how I usually sleep Luce. Remember?" He says as he takes away my pillow and uses his arm as support for my head. I remember now. How can I forget? I sleep with him everyday!" Oh yeah.." I mumble. I snuggle into Natsu more and start purring. I've always loved how warm his body was, it's comforting." Luce.." he whispers into my hair. I just sigh and lean more towards him. I close my eyes and take a deep breath. Natsu smells like ash wood but better.

After a few minutes, Natsu is out cold now and is blasting my ears with his snoring." Looks like you're asleep.." I whisper as I turn in his arms to face him. I brush away his hair and kiss him on the forehead. My goodnight kiss. My last kiss for a few hours until I come back from the sea. I slowly got up and walked towards the ship deck. Ever since I turned into a neko, my steps have been super silent. Anyways, when I reached the deck I changed into my Aquarius outfit. It's been a while since I've seen her. I take a breath and walk toward the edge of the ship, getting ready to dive in. The water parts like the Dead Sea and I just about took a step onto the seabed when someone stops me.

" Lucy! Where are you going?! Are you crazy?! Come and sleep!" Shouts Jellal from the doorway to the guys room. I snap my head at him and tears begin to fill my eyes.

" I just want to see her again.." I whisper to him from across the deck. Natsu then pops up from behind Jellal." Luce..I know you miss her but jumping into the sea is not going to help.." he coaxes me but it doesn't work. She's right there, I can feel her presence . The others then gather at the doorway and slowly walk towards me, step by step." Lucy..c'mon here Blondie." Says Laxus as he opens his arms to me." BG, it's too early for this; let's just go back to sleep." Yawns Gajeel as he rubs at his eyes." I'll let you sleep with me Lucy." Says Rogue as he takes 3 steps forward towards me." Oi. Come here Blondie, I'll snuggle with you." Sting flexes cockily. Lucy, it's not worth it. C'mon and step into my arms Lucy. Cobra tells me as he takes another 4 steps forward arms wide open for me. No, you don't understand. I miss her so badly. She's here, I know it; just let me talk with her for a while.. And with that, I walk onto the seabed. The ocean closes behind me as I walk further out. I can hear them shout for me but I just turn back and say something they  will hate me for but it's worth it.

" Hey, don't you get motion sickness?" And with that, a gross chorus of puking is heard." I hate you Luce..blegh.." grumbles Natsu." Y'know you love me~" he just grumbled back with a light blush. I just laugh and walk out further into the ocean. Once I think I'm far enough, I sit down and wait for Aquarius to form. She forms in front of me a few minutes after I've sat down and a tear rolls down my cheek." I've missed you.." I sob as I immediately hug her. She just lightly knocks my head and laughs," I've missed you too brat..now get off of me before you ruin my scales!" She takes a 360 degree turn and immediately blasts me away. That's the Aquarius that I know.. I smile to myself as I remember our memories together. We talk for a while and what's been going on in our realms. After a while, I yawn and decide to go back.

I hug Aquarius goodbye and stumble back to the ship. When I climb back on, there's nobody on the ship's deck. They must've gone back to sleep. I walk towards the steering wheel and lean against the base of it and rest my eyes. But before I fall into deep sleep, I feel myself being picked up and placed into bed but then is shook awake as soon as I fall asleep." Lucy, here have some water. You need it." Says a voice but I'm too sleepy to acknowledge it and drink up the water. I then immediately fall asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow.