Chapter 2

Yeah! Chapter 2! Woo!

I just love your comments! It makes me happy how much you love this!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aria drove me to my house in a carraige{Because yolo}. We finally got there and I got out. "Stay here. okay?" I said. She nodded. I ran inside. "I'm home!" I yelled. Sydney and Vince looked up at me from the couch while Strawberry ran up to me. "You're early!" she said. I smiled.

"I have the greatest news!" I said. "What is it?" Vince asked. "Sky chose me to be the next butter prince!" I exclaimed. Vince's eyes widened and turned green for happy. "Really?! That's awesome!" he said. "The guard's waiting outside. Let's go!" I said, running out the door.

Sydney was doubtful until she saw the carraige where Aria sat. Aria greeted them and we all got in.

----------Magical Time Skip----------

My friends were looking around the castle when we came back. "Felix! This place is huge!" Kat said. Sky walked up to us and Vince's eyes changed yellow, for cautious. He's really shy around new people. Sky gasped and ran up to Vince. "YOU'RE EYES ARE SO BUTTERY!" Sky yelled, looking into my brother's eyes. Suprised, his eyes became orange.

"No! Make them come back!" Sky whined. "His eyes change color with his emotions." Sydney explained. Vince calmed down and his eyes became gray for shy.

A couple walked toward us. I recognized them as Olivia and Seto. "Brian? Kat? We haven't seen you two in such a long time!" Seto exclaimed. I looked at them. "You know general Seto?!" I asked. "Well... yeah... he's our uncle..." Brian said. My jaw dropped.

I already knew that both of them could use magic. I just could've never imagined... my best friends... were related to general Seto. It's absolutely mind blowing.

"What, you didn't tell them?" Olivia asked, lauging. I shook my head, still in shock of the news.

"WHO DEM CHILDREN?!" came a voice from upstairs. "Jerome! Calm down, biggums! That's probabl just the kid Sky chose and his friends!" a second voice followed. I looked up to see two generals, Mitch and Jerome.{JREEEEEEEE!!!}{Oh, and Mitch too XD}

Jerome came running down the stairs, holding a box of cereal. "HEY KIDS! DO YOU LIKE CEREAL?! WELL, YOU GOTTA TRY GENERICO'S!" he shouted, pouring cereal everywhere. "GENERCO'S!" he yelled once more. He ended the performance by thwoing the now empty box on the floor.

Two endergirls and a girl made of lava came down the stairs. "Oh, hey guys! I'm Roxie and this is Summer and Audrey." the endergirl with long hair greeted. I hate how familiar the name is.

A few years ago, I had a friend named Cassie, though she liked to be called Roxie. Roxie was really fun to hang out with, and she got along with everyone. And then she just... dissapeared. Gone without a trace.

I walked away from Roxie. "Hey Sky? Can you show me my room?" I asked. "Oh yeah! Almost forgot!" he said. He lead me upstairs to a room with butter colored walls. "This used to be my room." he said proudly.

He began to leave, when he stopped. "Coming?" he asked. I shook my head and he frowned. "You sure?" he asked. I just nodded again and he walked away.

I sat on my bed, thinking about Roxie. Is she... no. I can't think about that.

It was actually starting to get late, so I lay back on my bed. Kat walked in. "Aren't you gonna say goodbye to everyone? Brian and I are staying here with Seto and Olivia." she said. I shooke my head. "Say goodnight to everyone for me." I said. She nodded and closed the door.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{A/N} Yay! Another chapter!

Hope you enjoyed!

~CakeEater4