Chapter 20(Final Chapter)

*crying* Last chapter, guys! ;-; NYYUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!1!!!one!1!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, Sky reminded me of the guy I promised to do a video with. And so, I had to go and tell him the good news.

I need to decide what I say to him… well, first of all, should I leave a comment? I guess that’s the only way to contact him…

I went onto his channel. Then, after selecting one of his more recent videos, I began to type.

*Tony’s P.O.V.*

I yawned and turned on my laptop. I was about to look on either Sky’s or Felix’s channel when I noticed a comment on my newest video.

Hey dude! I’m back! So what do you want to play? Also, when? Reply as soon as you can! :)

I found the comment strange until I saw who wrote it. Then I had a mini spaz attack. Oh my flipping gerd! It’s Felix! The BudderLord wants to play with me! I furiously typed a reply.

ERMAGERD YES!!! :D I CAN’T FLIPPING BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING! I’ve never played Hide n’ Seek so… we could do that. And if today’s good for you, that would be awesome! :DDDDD

I patiently waited for him to say something.

Haha, sure. I’ll call some friends and you meet me there. If you can’t find me, I’ll be the one with a huge crowd around me :P

I smiled widely with excitment. Then frowned as I realized something.

Sure thing, but how will you know it’s me?

He replied quickly.

Uhh… maybe you can… I don’t know… How about this. I’ll be the one hiding next to the Hide n’ Seek area. I’ll know it’s you when you find me :P

I replied a quick ‘sure’ and got ready. I can’t believe I’m recording a video with famous YouTubers!

*Felix’s P.O.V.*

I hid close to the wall, waiting for Tony. I brought Kat, Twix, and Strawberry. They were walking around, taking attention from where I hid.

A boy with black hair cautiously walked up to me. “Hey Felix! It’s me, Tony!” he whispered happily. I smiled and came out of my hiding place. As soon as I did, a large crowd formed around me. “Run to the Hide n’ Seek place!” I screamed, running. I quickly clicked a sign. I looked around to make sure everyone was here. Fortunately, they were, even Tony.

“Hey majestic budder creatures! I’m Felix, the Budder Lord, and I’m here with Kat, Strawberry, Twix, and… someone. INTRODUCE YOURSELF STRANGER!” I shouted. Tony laughed. “Hey guys! I have no intro, and I’m TheEpicTony! Or just Tony!” he said. “WE’RE PLAYING HIDE AND SEEK!” Kat yelled. We all burst into laughter.

A girl timidly walked up to me. “OMGOMGOMGYOU’REFELIXOMG!” she yelled, jumping up and down and being a complete fangirl. I tilted my head to the side, showing I was confused. “What did you say?” I asked. “Who are you talking to?” Twix asked. “Some random girl.” I answered. When I addressed her, the girl squealed and jumped.

“Can I ask you a question?” she asked, suddenly pausing from her fangirling. I nodded, unsure of myself. “Is BudderBlaze a thing?” She asked. I was confused again. Then I realized it was the ship name for me and Kat. “Hold on. KAT!” I shouted. “WHAT?!” she shouted back. “THE RANDOM GIRL WANTS TO KNOW IF WE’RE A THING!” I shouted. Kat ran to me and kissed me on the cheek in response. The fangirl’s mouth dropped in shock and I laughed.

The round began. I was a majestic block of butter. I didn’t mention it, remembering what happened the first time Sky played Hide and Seek.

I hid among other butter blocks. “Wow… it’s just… so majestic…” I whispered to myself as I sat among majestic butter blocks. Everything was sparkling, adding to the majestic-ness. “HE’S A BLOCK OF BUTTER!” Tony yelled, catching on. I pouted, upset that he would give that away. "Jerk!" I shouted.

“Hey Felix…” Twix said. “What?” I asked.

“I’m a seeker.”

If I were human, my face would’ve gone pale. But, I was a (majestic) butter block at the moment, so nothing happened. I saw her wander in front of me. “Oh! Look at all these butter blocks!” she chirped happily. I whimpered as she swung her sword.

The minute her sword came in contact with me, I screamed and ran. “FELIX! RUN!” Kat shouted. “I’M TRYING!” I yelled in response, running as fast as a butter block could possibly run. Wait, butter blocks don't run... I was running as fast as I could possibly run.

Sadly, it wasn't enough. Twix caught up to me and it was over in just a few hits. “Aww.” I whined, frowning. Twix laughed.

I randomly swung my sword out of boredom, having no intention of going along with the game. Then I hit something. “Ow!” it said. I looked at the block of wood I just hit, eyes wide in surprise. “Tony?” I asked softly, a smile creeping onto my face in the creepiest way possible.

“Uh oh…”

I laughed madly as I beat him with my sword. “PAYBACK!” I screamed. I killed him and he became a seeker.

The round ended with Kat among the winners. I kissed her on the cheek. “You did good.” I whispered. She giggled, blushing.

“Anyway, that was Hide n’ Seek. Check out everyone’s channels in the description below. Hope you liked! And goodbye, my majestic budder creatures! I’M ONE OF YOU NOW!” I said, ending it with a strange voice. Everyone laughed. “Felix, why are you so weird?” Strawberry asked. I laughed. “I live with Sky.” I responded. “And I’m still recording!” Kat said mischievously. “Really? Oh. I’M SORRY, SKY! I MEANT THAT IN A GOOD WAY!” I screamed.

We all broke into laughter. Then I head back home after saying goodbye to Tony and Twix.

And for that moment, everything was fine.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{A/N} GAH LAST CHAPTER!!!! ;-;

This was a lot of fun. I'm really glad you enjoyed. Thank you so much for joining me on this adventure with Sky and Felix.

Now, it's time for me to go and write new things for chu guys. So... short break until I actually get to post somethin'.

Danke!

Grazie!

Thank you in other languages! XD

~CakeEater4