Chapter 15

Alright! Hope you enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I looked at all of his friends, frantically. Sky looked distressed. No one liked either option.

Suddenly, Chaotix roared and ran toward me at full speed. Well, flew, since she’s a blaze. But the squid was faster, pushing the syringe into my neck. I screamed and fell to the floor when Chaotix slammed into the squid, causing it to release me.

I stood, shaky. I held my hand up to my neck. I don’t feel any different…

Sky ran up to me and threw his arms around me. “What did you do to him?!” he screamed at the squid. It laughed, getting up slowly, as if in pain. “Simple. He’s now the prince of the squids.” It muttered.

A few squid guards ran in at that moment. Sky held me protectively.

I suddenly felt nauseous, and my legs gave way. He looked down at me, fear in his eyes. “Felix?” he whimpered. “Am I going to forget you?” I asked quietly. He shook his head. “No. I don’t think so.”

Sky looked back up at the squids. “Unless you want to declare war on the butter army, I suggest you let us go.” He declared bravely. The squid guards seemed unsure of themselves.

Roxie ran into the room behind the squids. She looked shocked to see me. “No.” she whispered. “C-Cassie?” Kat asked, her eyes widening. Roxie had tears in her eyes. “L-Let them go. They are not a threat.” She choked. The guards were still a bit unsure, but let us go.

Meanwhile, the world got darker for me. I was becoming a squid, wasn’t I? Oh no…

I have to fight this. Somehow…

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{A/N} Heh heh... I didn't end that on a happy note, did I? *back away* Sowwy.

PLZ DON'T HURT MEH!

~CakeEater4