Chapter 7

I LOVE UPDATING!

And I love your comments! They make me feel so happy! :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I woke up the next day, I went downstairs to eat breakfast. I saw Sky and Ty shouting at each other. "What are you talking about?! She's right here!" Ty argued, gestring to the empty space next to him. Sky grabbed him by the shoulders. "Ty! Listen to me! There is no one there!" he yelled angrily. At first, I thought it was a joke. But I soon realized they were serious.

"What's going on?" Olivia asked, coming down the stairs with Seto, Kat, and Brian. "Sky says Allylox doesn't exist! You guys see her, don't you?!" Ty yelled desperately. "Allylox?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

Ty looked at us. "I'm not crazy." he whispered. Sky's expression changed from angry to sympathetic. Sky leaned down and hugged his friend. "Hey. I'm sorry for yelling at you. It's just... I don't see her. I don't think she exists. But we'll find a way through this. Maybe you'll just... I dunno, stop seeing her." Sky murmured. Ty nodded.

"You know, this reminds me of my friend, Lotte. She sees some girl named Anne, and sometimes a boy named Tom. Anne tells her to break stuff, while Tom... I forgot what Tom does. Allylox doesn't do that, does she?" I asked. Ty shook his head. "She just follows me around." he mumbled.

"How about we do a video! Would that cheer you up?" Olivia asked. Ty nodded.

We all went outside to a parkor coarse. Then we began recording.

"Hey guys! Sky here, and I'm with DJBlaze, BudderLord, OliviaLovesSnow, Brian, and SetoSorcerer. Today, we are doing a parkor thingy." Sky said to the camera. "Woo! Yeah!" Ty shouted happily, punching Sky. "No. Ty, T-Ty you're-you're hurting me." Sky said, punching him back.

I began while everyone was distracted. "I'm gonna win!" I shouted as I jumped from platform to platform. "Nuh uh!" Sky shouted, following close behind. We began an all out race to the finish.

While I was about to jump, Sky pushed me off a platform. "Ha! Now I will win!" Sky shouted happily. Little did he know, I was still hanging onto the edge. I pulled myself up and pushed him down, making sure he fell. I smiled down at him and continued.

I was about to finish when Ty pushed me. Being the ninja I am, I grabbed his foot as I fell, causing him to fall with me. "TY'S LEFT FOOOOOOOT!" I screamed as we fell into the water.

Olivia ended up being the winner. She shouted from the top in victory.

"Ha. Well, that was fun. Go check out everybody in the description below. Goodbye, my majestic budder creatures!" I said, making up an outro.

After uploading the video, I checked my channel. 100 subscribers! Awesomesauce!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{A/N} Haha, I really love to update for you guys! :3

Goodbye Rainbows, Sky Army recruits, majestic budder creatures, Snowflakes, blazes, and whatever Brian and Seto call their subsribers! :D

~CakeEater4