Just a short :P

... I just had to do this.

NOT A CHAPTER!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walked around a village with Olivia. Everyone else seemed to be busy. Snowflakes and majestic budder creatures greeted us happily while normal civilians bowed since we were royalty.

Olivia gasped and smiled while pointing at one boy. I looked where she was pointing. I saw a boy, with a mixture of shock and happiness of being noticed by us. And he... well...

"YOU LOOK LIKE SKYDOESMINECRAFT!" Olivia yelled. I noticed she pulled out her camera, so I did so as well. The boy blushed. "YOU LOOK LIKE SKYDOESMINECRAFT!" Olivia repeated. The boy began to walk away. Olivia and I followed him, both of our cameras pointed at him while Olivia shouted about how he looked like Sky.

He turned to face us, smiling. Then he bumped into someone. He turned, and we saw it was Sky. The boy blushed madly while Olivia beamed. "SKY! DOESN'T HE LOOK LIKE YOU?! HE LOOKS JUST LIKE YOU!" Olivia yelled, now laughing. Sky laughed and nodded.

-----Suddenly, a magical time skip appears!-----

We all sat in the kitchen, laughing about how that guy looked just like Sky. "Well, thanks for inviting me. I really got to go." Sky said. I raised an eyebrow. "What are you talking about? You live here." I said.

His eyes grew wide. "You mean... you actually thought I was Sky?!"

I looked at Olivia. She looked back at me with a terrifyed expresion.

"WHERE'S SKY?!" we screamed at the same time.

Just then, the door burst open. An angry Sky stood there. "I have been waiting for you in the village for the past hour, and I come home to find you talking to some guy we just met?!" Sky asked angrily. I paled. "Uh..." I muttered, unable to say anything else. "We got you two mixed up." Olivia confessed.

Sky tried to keep an angry face, then failed and burst out laughing. "Wow! That's terrible! Well, you can go home now, kid. Nice meeting ya." Sky said, leading the boy out the door. I laughed with him. I can't believe we got them mixed up like that!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{A/N} I was planning for this to be shorter, but ideas flowed into me. Oh well.

Video in multimedia >

~CakeEater4