Chapter 14

In this chapter, STUFF WILL HAPPEN! XD

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up suddenly. A squid was at my cage. But he didn’t have bread today. I backed away as far as I could. Are they gonna kill me now?!

The squid smiled at my fear. “Don’t worry, Felix. This will be over soon.” He said. This only made me feel worse. The squid approached me and I screamed.

*Sky’s P.O.V.*

I looked at the building in front of me. I felt uneasy about it. I hope Felix is okay…

I heard a scream from inside. “Felix!” I yelled. Psychotix once again became Chaotix and blasted through the wall. Amy, Sam, Blue, and Annabeth transformed as well. Inside, Felix was chained to a wall while a squid stood in front of him.

“Get away from him!” I yelled. The squid grabbed Felix and held a syringe full of a blue liquid to his neck. “Stop. I’ll turn him into the Squid Prince.” He said. Felix’s eyes widened. “Is that what you did to Cassie?!” he asked. “SHADDAP!” the squid snapped back.

While I wondered who Cassie was, Kat’s eyes widened in realization. “Cassie’s alive?!” she asked. "Who’s Cassie?” I asked, beginning to get annoyed. “She’s our friend who disappeared a few years ago.” Brian explained.

Chaotix flew upward and flamed in anger. Even though she’s on our side, I was genuinely terrified of her. Blue and Annabeth growled at the squid. For some reason, the squid didn’t seem afraid of us at all. I have a bad feeling about this…

“So. You can leave, and Felix will become Squid Prince without a fight or any pain. Or you can come closer, and he will lose all memories of being the butter prince, and become the Squid Prince.” The squid said, smiling. I glared at him. “You’re move.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{A/N} DUN DUN DUUUUNNNN!

CLIFFHANGAH!

Heh heh... yeah...

YO CASSIE, WADDUP?

Wow I'm weird... XD

~CakeEater4