Chapter 10

Hey! Sorry 'bout the lack of updates. To make it up, here's some KatxFelix ;)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today, instead of making a video, we all went of a campout. And I mean ALL of us. There was still plenty of daylight, so we didn't light a fire. I explored the area with Vince. "Hey, bro. How many subsribers to you have?" I asked. "Meh. About a thousand or so." he responded, shrugging. I smiled. "Me too."

We kept walking. I couldn't help but notice that without Sky's help, I would've never gotten this many fans.

After a few minutes of seeing nothing but trees, we head back. "It's beautiful out here." Vince commented. I nodded in agreement, taking in the scene. Tall trees towering around us, butter flowers everywhere, and the sounds of birds chirping filling our ears(not in an annoying way).

When we got back, Sky and Jason were having a conversation about butter, Husky, Jerome, Mitch, and Ty were probably talking about their last recording, Sky's friends stood in a group, and all of my friends stood in another group. All but Kat, standing alone. I walked up to her.

"Hey. Why aren't you with them?" I asked, gesturing to our friends. "I don't know." she sighed. I leaned down, picking a butter flower from the ground. Then, after brushing off some dirt clinging to it, I handed it to Kat. "Here. Have it." I said. She took it, smiling. "Thank you." she whispered.

{Okay, I based off Kat's appearence off of what DJBlaze's profile pic looked like when she commented. Sorry if it's not what you expected}

I looked up into her bright blue eyes.  The sun was setting, making her red hair seem to glow. I pushed some hair away from her face, and she blushed. I've never felt this way toward her before... am I falling in love with my best friend?

"WHO WANTS MARSHMALLOWS?!" Sky screamed, breaking the silence. Just like that, the moment was over. "I-I'm sorry." Kat stuttered, walking away. "No, wait, Kat!" I screamed after her. She didn't hear me.

Sighing, I sat on a log and wondered what just happened.

{???'s P.O.V.}

I sat at my master's desk. "Look at him. Sky's new heir." he said. We were watching YouTube videos. "He chose him for a reason." he added. "So... do we take him and bring him here?" I asked. "Of course! That's what we did with her, isn't it?" Master said, smiling widely.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{A/N} Hmm... kinda short...

Hehe... that was kinda cute.

#BudderBlaze

And of course, I end it with mystery >:)

~CakeEater4