The hardest thing to say is Goodbye{Chapter 4}

Play the song above when notified
Run down of the weekends
Weekend 1:
Erin and I went to the pool. Played just dance and Minecraft. Watched old episodes of Pretty Little Liars and just gushed over our boyfriends and who's was the best.
Weekend 2:
Played in her home pool. Went out to Taco Bell. Went Lazer Tagging and Mini Golfing. Got our Nails done.
Weekend 3:
I took Erin shopping I had alot of money saved over so I took some not all and took her to the mall, I bought her a secret present while she was in the lush store. Went bowling and went to her boyfriend's football game.
Weekend 4:
This weekend had to be the most emotional.
Friday: Came home went to her room looked at her wall that was designated for pictured of me and her and cried about all the great times we had over the past 9years, went to Red Lobster.
Saturday: We was supposed to go to her boyfriend's football game again but she wanted it to just be me and her so we sat around the pool area, making sad snaps of us crying a lot and making A LOT of musical.lys. her dad cooked and we just sat in her room and just talked, no electronics just me, her and a plate of delicious food with 1 big bottle of soda for us to share and we just talked until we fell asleep.
Sunday: I woke up in tears thinking today was the day I was leaving my best friend for lord know how long. I turned to my side and see her waking up with tears in her eyes also. When she finally opened her eyes we just hugged and cried for a solid 5minutes, until her dog Chino started to lick my feet. We both got dressed (Savvana outfit below)

We ate some Cereal "I wanna say bye to Josh before I leave wanna come with me." He conveniently lived a few houses down from Erin she nodded and we walked to his house. I knocked on his door and he answered: "You're leaving already it's only 12 in the afternoon." He said stepping outside with me and Erin "No my flight is at 9 Sarah and Sabrina are coming by at 8 to get me." I said and sat on the bench he had in front of his house."Then why are you here so early." He said sitting next to me and laying his head in my lap so I can play on his hair. "Today is just going to be me and Erin so I wanted today by now so I'm not as emotional when it's time for me to go." I said he nodded getting up "I'm going to miss you he said pulling me up into a hug "I love you Savvy," He said hugging me tighter hearing him say those words made me break down into tears. "I love you too Josh, I'm going to miss you so much and I will see you again." I said pulling out of the hug "Bye Sloth." He said kissing my cheek "Bye Cheetah." I said pulling out of the hug to wipe away the tears "I never understood those nicknames." Erin said trying to lighten the mods and succeeded "She's slow and lazy like a sloth and can sleep all day if you let her." Josh said chuckling a bit. "And he is fast, very fast like a cheetah." I said giggling a bit "I'm going to miss that." Erin and I looked confused "miss what?" I said, "You giggle it's the most loving sound in the world it's so adorable and cute." I smiled a blushed a bit "Aweee you guys are freaking goals." Erin said "I'm going to miss that too, your smile how I make you blush without even trying. I'm going to miss you baby girl and I'll always love you don't forget that." He said pulling me into a kiss. "Sorry to interrupt but it's savrin and I need her to my self with no one around." She said we pull away laughing I give Josh one last,, hug and he kisses my forehead before walking off.
Play the song above now
Erin and I were recapping on what has happened these 9 years like the day we met.
Flashback: "Okay class we have a new student today would you like to introduce yourself." Ms.Bear says "Hi I'm Savvana ." I said the class all said hi and I sat next to the girl with light brown hair and big brown eyes "Hi I'm Erin." The girl said, "I'm Savvana." I said back "Hi Savvana wanna be friends?" Erin asked, "Yes let's be friends forever." End of flashback

"We were so adorable in kindergarten." Erin said "Yeah and to think our 9-year anniversary was August 13," I said looking at the picture we first took it was the day after school my mom/sister/friend took it after school "Remember our first fight." Erin said pointing to the picture her mom took of us in the car when we wouldn't look at each other because we were so mad in 3rd grade. "I remember like it was yesterday."