Relaxed {Chapter 24}

Today I was scrolling through social media until a particular post caught my eye.

JoesphReed
Due to an unexpeceted decision. I'm heading back to my hometown in Miami. Going to miss all my california peeps.

Seeing this post made me think. Unexpeceted decision don't we need to finish up Girl Meets world. "Girls come down here please?" Mom called. We are leaving later tonight to go to Maryland for Sabrina's radio interview. I walked down stairs and seen Sarah and Sabrina down already. "Now you know the episode that aired last night?" She asked. And we nodded. Last night's episode was a huge episode to film because we were going over Disney's boundaries. Riley admitted to taking a liking into other girls. "Well they've gotten horrible reviews and decided to take the show of air, completely."

"What do you mean? So Riley admits to being Bisexual so what it's real life. Parents are so blind that they need to realize that there kids will see 2 people of the same sex kissing it's natural. And all she said was that she likes girls, she didn't kiss anyone. It's stupid." I ranted.

"So we're not finishing the season?" Sabrina asked her face slowly turning red. She nodded and Sabrina burst into tears. Seeing sabrina cry ended up making me cry.

"Hey guys it's okay. You'll be okay." Dad comforted.

"With our busy schedules I hardly ever get to see them. Now I'm going on tour and I was hoping to see them on set before I left." She sobed.

"Why is Disney so freaking stupid?" I asked then me and Sabrina's phone chimed

GMWriters
It is with a sad and unexpected news that Girl Meets Realization is the last episode of Girl Meets World. The show had a great run and we ended with one of our best topics.

While reading the tweet I retweeted it, I was going to write me own post soon. After a few hours of mopping around its almost time to head to the airport so I decide to tweet about the cancelation.

SavannaMay
I am devastated about the news of Girl Meets world being cancled. I'm over the moon about the fact I got to take part in such an amazing project and taking me in with open arms.

I went through my gallery to post on instagram. (My first time doing anything like this so don't judge)

Sav_CarpenterI love this cast so much and I'm going to miss working on this amazing cast

Sav_Carpenter
I love this cast so much and I'm going to miss working on this amazing cast. Even though im missing a few I still love them with all my hart. It's going to be hard not being on set at 7am whenever I don't have dance.

I posted that and seen all the post and read Rowan's letter. Why is Disney is stupid. I was on the plane sitting next to sincere going through gmw memes.

"Look at this one." I said laughing. He looked and shook his head. "To bad they can't know the real reason for girl meets world canceling." I said going through more fanpages.

"I know but but did you see what eles is happening? They've been calling netflix to pick it up

"I know but but did you see what eles is happening? They've been calling netflix to pick it up." He said and I nodded. If they do pock it up no one knows if the whole cast will be back, Sabrina's going on tour. Nationals are in a few weeks, Sincere has a tournament the weekend before we leave for the UK. It's going to be a very eventful year for us.

I know I'm 3 weeks late on the cancelation. I just didn't have an idea on how to end it because they started season 4 already in this book. But I did come up with a way to make Disney still look stupid even though canceling they're most viewed show made them stupid enough. Short update but I might update again tonight.