Its begining to look alot like christmas{chapter 15}

Its December and we are setting up the christmas tree and hanging as a family. "Ist beginging to look alot like chritsmas." Sabrina sang

"I know a better christmas song." sarah smirked and i knew exactly what song.

"Walking around this frozen town. I'm wrapped up like a bulb. In your arms, shooting stars. Bouncing off the snowflakes. Falling down and decorating all the tender lights. There's nothing like the silver nights. Nothing like the silver nights. Nothing like the silver nights with you." We both sang and sabrina threw and ornament at me but missed.

"You need to work on your aim." Sincere said and we all laughed. Dad and Sincere went to hang some lights outside, while we made some Christmas cookies.

"we should make festive hot chocolates." I said they looked at me like i was crazy. I opened the fridge took out some whip cream, got some of the pepermint candy canes that werent on the tree, got some red sprinkles and marshmellows. I made regular hot chocolate put added my marshmellows first, then whipped cream added red sprinkles to the top dipped the candy cane in the mug and made one for everyone, when i was done the cookies are ready to be decorated.

When we were done we watched The nightmare before christmas eating cookies and drinking my festive hotchocolate. "This is actually really good and festive its minty, like christmas." Sarah said.

"i told you but you looked like i was some crazy person." I said and drunk my hot chocolate. A little while later Shannon came, Cayla isnt spending this christmas with us this year i guess.

"Okay now that everone is here time for secret santa." Dad said and me and sabrina looked worried. 

"We have 2 secret Santa's this year!" We yelled at the same time. Everyone shrugged and started pulling from the bowl.

Shannon. I got Shannon i ripped mines into little pieces and threw it away so no one knew who i got. Now i have to figure out what to get her then i have to figure out which one of the cast im getting.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Next Day

"Its time for cast secret santa." Ben said we all sat at the table and the bowl was passed around. August. ok seems easy enough i get the scientist, dont worry its a compliment to him. We went and did another scene. "This is the last day of set before we take our holiday break." Ben said we all nodded "This Saturday is our Holiday party and our secret Secret Santa."He said, well back to filming.

After 3 hours of filming we have to do school great 2 agonizing hours of Algrebra and essays . I have always been 1 grade ahead in math so im basicallly doing the same math as Rowan, Algrebra 1. (x + 1)(x – 3) = 0, "Ugh i hate Quadratic equations." I groaned staring at the equation. Okay so i know that i need to make it equal to 0, x+1=0 and x-3=0, then i need to bring the coeffircent to the other side, x=-1 or x=3, "I solved it!" I yelled.

"Shut up." Peyton said

"Dont test me meyer i just solved a coefficent on my own. I desereve a grammy or something." I said proudlyfully and he rolled his eyes. 

We went threw more scenes and tomorrow we have our anual live tapping. When we got home i saw more christmas decorations.

"What more decortaing the house, the house is already decorated." Sarah groaned, she wasnt wrong there were reefs on the front and back door, we had tensil hanging from the railing, we got some spray on snow to put on the windows.

"There not for the house there for your rooms, sincere already decorated his and went over to hang out with sincere, Jason, and Adrian. So now there are boxes grab a box and decorate your room." dad said i grabbed the orange box and went upstairs. 

I hung some lights around my bed, put some cotton around my tv stand, put a reef on my door and put some tensil around the borders. It really is getting to look alot like christmas and i cant wait for it.