Me, Myself and I {Chapter 23}

Today's the day of the competion you know the same competion that I'm dancing to 2 of my sisters songs. I'm in the dressing room, mom is doing my makeup and Sarah is doing my hair for my duet.

"Bring me my duos." Abby said I got up and stood next to Kendall. "You guys are going head to head. Are you guys going to be Isolated and are you guys going to continue to be in the shadows. Alright lets go." Abby said 

"We got this, we need to prove that we can step out of our sisters shadows okay?" I said she nooded and we waited for our number to be called. We went on stage and did the duet. (duet above). After the duet I had to get ready to do my solo, I put on my costume

 After the duet I had to get ready to do my solo, I put on my costume

Put my hair in a high bun and got ready to do my solo. The dress is supposidly inspired by the one in the video.

(Don't mind the fact that it's the same solo from the first one she did with the team I needed it to go with the storyline I was going for)

I got off the stage and went back stage to get ready for the group dance. We did the group dance and went back to the dressing room.

"Great job savvy." Sarah said

"Thanks." I said drinking some water.

We spent a little time hanging around in the dressing room while the mom's talked about how the team is slowly downgrading.

"Girls time for awards." Ms. Giana said and we went to awards.

Me and Kendall' duet placed second next to Kalani and Nia'. I'm happy for them but I'm kinda disappointed that we didn't place 1st, I guess I'll forever be in my sisters shadow. My solo places 2nd which is kinda bummer but the the group places 1st. We went back to the dressing rooms and saw the mom's sitting there you can just feel the tension between them.

"Now I could have said clean sweep but someone placed 2nd. Do you know what second is, 1st to loose the ALDC don't make looser we make winners." Abby spat.

"I'm sorry I let you down." I said softly. I wasn't going to cry it's actually better than my old studio.

"You should have placed higher. I saw mistakes, your arms were placed sloppily,  you could have gotten that leg up higher. Work on it. I need to see emotion from you. Your and actor I've seen a few episodes of your sisters show and shes a pretty good actor and I've seen you, you are too i want to see that on the stage." She said to me and I nodded. "Now thank you Nia and Kalani for placing first I saw the emotion of your dance. Kendal, I saw more emotion coming from Savanna than I did from you. It's all in the face, you getting out of the shadow into the spotlight, I just saw a dull and boring face. See you guys on Tuesday." Abby said and walked out. I went to change into some regular clothes and I heard the mom's arguing.

"You kid messed up that dance. They would have placed higher if she had a personality." I heard Kira said.

"My kid has a personality. She has more personality than Savanna." Jill said. I texted Sabrina to come in so they could get mom before mom's blows up.

Brini💛
Me: get me out of hereeee. Please
Brini💛: what happened
Me: Kira said Kendall messed up our duo because she didn't show emotion. Jill said she has more personality than me. Mom told her she doesn't because she has yet to be casted in anything. Then Jill said it was because you worked on the show so I would have gotten it even if I did bad.
Brini💛: k I'm on my way with sarah.

I heard bickering and yelling from everyone until it became silent. I slowly walked out and saw that holly was gone and so was Camryn and Davena. I saw mom packing her stuff and Jill glaring at her with Kendal taking her make up off.

"See you guys later." I said and we walked out. Once we were in the car I turned towards mom. "What happened this time." I asked.

"Jill just coming at you again." She said and I shook my head. Jill always has the need to pick on me because she was supposed to be the next "maddie" but abby kinda gave it to me because she keeps giving me solos and Jill doesn't like it because it's apparently "Taking opportunities away from Kendall"

We was almost home before I got a text message

Unknown
Unknown: hey we need to talk pronto.
Me: new number who dis?
Unknown: please don't block me buts it's josh. I just wanted to talk.
Me:there's nothing to talk about.
Josh: there is always something to talk about. You my favorite person to talk to, I miss you.
Me:wish I could say the feelings mutual but.. it's not. What do you want. My dad doesn't like you, my brother doesn't like you, my sisters don't like you, mom doesn't like you and she likes everyone. And I sure enough don't like you anymore.
Josh: can you just here me out.
Me: say it in 150 charcter or less
Josh: Okay I miss you. Not like a girlfriend type of way but a friend way and I'm hoping you can forgive me. I miss you texting me late @ night because we both can't sleep. I miss you making me laugh when I'm upset.
Me: that was more than 150 charcters. Bye bye now.

After I got home I'm getting ready for bed because. I go through any messages I got while I was getting ready for bed.

Josh
Josh: really Savanna just think about it. Goodnight.

Ty😂😎💩
Ty😂😎💩: hey how was the comp.
Me: I placed second with my solo and duet but the group got first.
Ty😂😎💩: your a beautiful dancer how could you place second.
Me: lol well ig they just didnt like it. But thanks
Ty😂😎💩: we really need to hang out again soon I miss you.
Me: idk ty I got dance plus I can't even compete next week because the family is going around for Brina's radio thingies.
Ty😂😎💩: what about when you get back?
Me: dance
Ty😂😎💩: ok gorgeous I'm going to sleep now
Me: whatever ty goodnight.

So the mother fucker is back and wants forgiveness. Sorry SophiaManieram i know you probably hate me right now for putting the mother fucker and the bitch in the same chapter. Love you anyways.