Out of the Shadows{Chapter 22}

Today I woke up for the first dance practice of the year. I go downstairs and see mom making smoothies.

"Strawberry Mango?" Mom asked

"Yes please." I said and went to get ready, I showered, brushed my teeth and put on my dance clothes. I put my hair in a messy bun slipped on my white converse and grabbed my dance bag. I walked downstairs and saw smoothies and toast. I grabbed a plate of toast and my strawberry mango smoothie.

"Sarah and Sabrina are going to a few radio interviews so they're picking you up because dad is heading back to Pennsylvania and I'm taking Sincere to his first baseball practice." Mom said

"Who's taking me to dance?" I asked.

"Jess is coming to get you. Matter of fact she'll be here soon so hurry up and eat." She said I nodded and ate my toast and drunk my smoothie. I was scrolling through social media then the door bell rang.

"I'll get it!" Sabrina yelled. "Savanna Jojo and Jess are here!" She yelled I got up grabbed my dance and school bag and head out.

"Don't forget my practice ends at 9 but be at the studio by 8:30" I warn.

"We won't be late promise." Sarah reassures me.

"I'm serious." I warn and head off. I seen Peyton Meyers call pull into to the drive way. "I don't think my family would appreciate you showing up unexpeceted." I say and Jojo laughs.

"How do you think Sarah and Sabrina are going to the studio and you getting home." He asked.

"Carry on I'm going now bye." I said and walk into jess's car. We are on our way to school.

-----------------

After school we all head over to the dance studio.

"It's going to be wierd not having maddie and mackenzie here." Kalani says and I agree. Me and mackenzie made up and we've gotten really close. Maddie has became a mutual friend.

"I just hope that she won't try to have me be the 'New Maddie' that's the only thing I don't want." I   said. We go and we are stretching waiting for abby.

"Time for pyrmid." Abby says we walk in and we get in line for pyrmid. "Savanna I see you mom or dad isn't here today." Ms.abby says.

"My dad had to head back to Pennsylvania for his job and my mom had to take my brother to his first baseball practice, then my oldest sister is still in the process of moving down here, sabrina and Sarah are at radio station interviews around the Los Angeles area." I explained and she nodded.

"Okay well, welcome back from the break hope your rested and stretched out but we've got worked to do. National are coming in close and you already knoe who's going to be there, the rotten apples. We have 2 solos jojo you have a solo entitled Rebel with a cause and yiur going against Savanna yours is Eyes wide open. soWe have 2 duets, Kendall your duet partner is Savanna and it's entitled Shadows you girls need to get out of your sisters Shadows and into the spotlight. The next duet is Kalani and Nia, your duet is Isolations. The group dance I'm adding 2 dance members, Camryn Davina come in. The group dance is driving reckless in honour of Kalani getting her first car. Okay pyrmid dismissed. Bring in the Savanna and Kendall." Abby said. Me and  Kendall stayed, I'm really hoping shadows isn't what I think.

"Do you think she's using your sisters song?" Kendall asked.

"Possibly but I don't know." I said back and we stood. We were going through the choreography with no music for the first half.

"Okay let's try with music." The minute it started I mentally groaned and rolled my eyes, now I understand the purpose of this dance. After rehearsal it's almost 9 and Sabrina, Sarah and Peyton are yet to be here. I'll just call.

"Come on pick up, pick up." I said and it went to voice mail. I groaned and called all of them no answer. I called mom and she still with Sincere. So there I was sitting in the studio waiting for my sisters.

"Have you called them?" Abby asked.

"Yeah but the put there phone on mute during interviews so they didn't here it ring." I said. I tried calling some more but no answer. It's almost 10 and my mom is here to get me.

"They were at home the whole time. I'm sorry." Mom said.

"Yep and I couldn't facetime erin because there's too many people so I missed talking to her today." I said getting into the car. We get there and I see peyton walking out the house. I walk pass him not saying a word or making eye contact.

"Oh my god Savanna I'm so sorry. We got caught up with Sabrina's interview and we're driving around all day and got tired." He said.

"Yep I'm always living in my sisters shadows." I said walking away.

"Hey what time is it. Is think it's time to pick up Savanna." Sabrina asked.

"Your 2 hours too late!" I yelled at them and ran upstairs. It's bad enough that I don't get to see my best friends everyday, I have to live in my sisters shadows she always comes first.

"He Savanna can we talk?" Sabrina asked

"GO away!" I spat

"Peyton told me what you said. You not living in my shadow." She said walking in anyways.

"Really that's funny cause it sure seems like it." I said not looking up from my sketch book.

"What makes you think your living in my shadow."

"Have you seen my social media account lately. Everyones comparing us, I dance I'm automatically coping you. I draw I'm coping you. Everyones like 'oh sabrina did it first' and it's annoying. I'm just Sabrina's little sister, for once I just want to be Savanna." I said looking at her. "Now I know how Mackenzie feels"

"Where is this coming from."

"I have a duet called Shadows with Kendall this weekend. Ms.Abby says that we need to step out of our sisters shadows. And to top it off its to your song. I also have a solo, to eyes wide open. I'm just in your shadow all the time I just want to be me." I said preparing my school bag and damce bag for tomorrow.

"Okay this is what you do. You go out on that stage and dance like you, I've been to almost everyone of you competition and I can't do what you do, I'm not as flexible I'm not as talented. Go out there and dance for you and be your own person okay." She says I nodded.
"We good." She asked.

"We're perfect." I smiled

Sav_Carpenter Just gotta learn to be me and no one eles

Sav_Carpenter
Just gotta learn to be me and no one eles. Goodnight guys.

I decided that at the end of the chapter I'll add something social media related and every 5 chapter will be one chapter dedicated to social media. Cool? Cool