Jealousy {Chapter 19}

It's the day before Erin is supposed to leave to head back to Florida, but we decided that we should hang out with Joesph and the Tyrone dude from her flight.

My baby😍😘💜
Hey wanna hang out eith Mr, Erin and her new friend Joesph?

So now you want to hang out. After all those times I've tried hanging with you.

Really Joesph your being so petty right now. Erin is my bestfriend I wasn't going to leave her here and go on a date with you. That's the whole point in me flying her to the West Coast.

Okay fine, sure when and what time because I have a photoshoot @7. It's a late photoshoot.

"Erin what time are we leaving?" I asked

"Ty said he'd be ready by 2." She said going to her suitcase to grab some clothes.

"Okay."

My baby😍😘💜
How does 2 sound?

Great where.

Let's meet at The Cats (I made up some random arcade)

Okay sounds good.

I tell Erin to text Ty and we both get ready.

"Sarah were ready." I said apparently she was going out with her peyton so they were going to hang out at the café across the street from the arcade.

"Sabrina needs to learn to drive." She complains.

"I'll never have her drive me around. Heck I'll catch a Uber if I have to. I want to live to see my great grandkids." I said and we all laugh.

"Tyrone hey!" Erin said giving him a hug. I look around and I see no sign of Joesph he's probably running late.

"You must be Savanna." He said I nodded he had his arms out for a hug, I gave him a small side hug then Joesph came in.

"Joesph over here." I called him over and he came and put his arm around my shoulder.

"Hey sorry my brother couldn't find his keys. You must be Erin and Tyrone." He said and the nodded.

We went and played some arcade games with drinking smoothies.

"So when are you leaving again?" Joesph asked and I looked at him like he had amnesia.

"Tomorrow morning." She said said and he nodded.

"Oh I forgot the pretty blonde bought you your tickets so she couldn't spend some time with you." He said I look over at Joesph and he looks pretty calm.

"Yeah I have the best friend in the entire universe don't i." She said hugging me.

"Yep I know im awesome. Your the best thing I could ask for." I said and we had our moment. We heard a chime and it was Joesphs phone.

"Hey my brother has to do something so I have to leave early. But um nice meeting you too and text me sav." He said throwing away his smoothie I nodded and he left.

We played a few more games and Sarah came to get us and dripped Tyrone off.

"Your boyfriends the jealous type isn't he." Erin said after we pulled out of Tyrone driveway.

"What you talking bout crazy."

"You knoe what I'm talking about. Joesphs been giving Ty so many nasty glares. And when he kept complimenting you he'd all of a sudden be all touchy and want to hug you."