Visits {Chapter 18}

I woke up around 8 because my phone kept buzzing so I checked it.

Erin😈:Oh my god Savanna I just got your gift.
Erin😈: how did you even get the money for it
Erin😈:Savvy wake up so I can thank you for an amazing gift.
Erin😈: I just realized that I leave tomorrow at 4:30am so I need to start packing
Erin😈: I love you so much
Me: Welcome and sorry your flight is so early I wanted you here ASAP be lucky I didn't get the 2:30am flight and I love you too

I mentally laughed and got out of bed. It's Monday meaning Sarah and Sabrina already left to go to set so I was home with dad and sincere great. "Good morning princess." Dad said as I made my way to the living room watching him watch the game with sincere.

"Morning dad." I said and went to the kitchen for some breakfast. I made a bagle and some orange juice. "I'll be outside on the hammock if you need me." I said the nodded and I ran upstairs grabbed my sketchpad and sat on the hammock just drawing the sky

" I said the nodded and I ran upstairs grabbed my sketchpad and sat on the hammock just drawing the sky

"You have a real talent." Someone said from behind I turn around and saw Joesph. I smiled and moved over so he could sit.

"thanks" I put my head in his chest.

"Why are you out here alone?" He asked I shrugged my shoulders.

"Sabrina and Sarah aren't coming home until 6 or 7 and mom will be home with them. And I can't start watching Stranger Things until a certain someone comes for a visit." I said looking at the clouds.

"Who's coming to visit?"

"Erin. I haven't seen her in about 7 months and I missed her so for christmas I sent her a plane ticket to come here. She has to leave on the 2nd if January because school starts back up on the 4." I said. He kissed my forehead and we just stayed silent. Not an akward silence but a comfortable one. From time to time he would kiss my temple or a random spot on my head. Soon I felt my eyes getting heavier and soon darkness took over and I probably fell asleep.

Later I woke up to someone shaking me.

"Babe wake up." I stirred. "Come on Savanna Carpenter wake up." I stayed a asleep. Suddenly I felt a pair of lips on my nose with cause my face to scrunch up. My eyes flutters open to see Joesph he smiled and i rubbed me eyes. "I have to go and Sabrina and Sarah are home plus they brought in and out." He said I got off the hammock and he got off i gave him a hug and a small kiss and we walked inside. I walked him to the door and he left i went to the kitchen and see that Sarah had posted a picture that I was tagged in. It was of me and Joesph sleeping in the hammock. I looked up and she smile so innocently.

"Taking a picture of me and Joesph while we were alseep isn't creepy at all." I said sarcasticly dipping my fry in my smoothie.

"It was mom's idea. Who isn't currently lecturing dad about leaving you 2 outside alone asleep." Sabrina said and I laughed.